Nokia's annual corporate responsibility report, Nokia People & Planet Report 2014, is now available at https://www.nokia.com/people&planet.
The report covers the key ethical, socio-economic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia's business and stakeholders during the fiscal year 2014. In addition to key activities, achievements and challenges, the report includes an explanation of how we have identified the key sustainability topics for Nokia. It also launches our responsibility strategy: Improve, Respect, Protect.
To help ensure compatibility with other organizations, we have used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines, and our selected key sustainability indicators have been assured by an independent third party assurer.
The report is available on our website as a PDF document, and the web pages include an online summary of the full report.
In our reporting, we are committed to expanding our transparency and our coverage, and to reviewing progress in our activities. If you would like to share your opinions of how we have succeeded, please contact us at [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card