Nokia's annual corporate responsibility report, Nokia People & Planet Report 2014, is now available at https://www.nokia.com/people&planet.
The report covers the key ethical, socio-economic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia's business and stakeholders during the fiscal year 2014. In addition to key activities, achievements and challenges, the report includes an explanation of how we have identified the key sustainability topics for Nokia. It also launches our responsibility strategy: Improve, Respect, Protect.
To help ensure compatibility with other organizations, we have used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines, and our selected key sustainability indicators have been assured by an independent third party assurer.
The report is available on our website as a PDF document, and the web pages include an online summary of the full report.
In our reporting, we are committed to expanding our transparency and our coverage, and to reviewing progress in our activities. If you would like to share your opinions of how we have succeeded, please contact us at email@example.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz