ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, announces today its partnership with eSports organization compLexity Gaming. This new relationship represents the first of many great steps for ADATA as it makes inroads into the thrilling world of high-performance gaming and eSports. "Both ADATA and compLexity Gaming have long histories of being leaders in their respective industries, so this partnership makes perfect sense," said Brian Jackson, Manager of Business Development for compLexity Gaming. "When you go looking for the fastest SSDs out there, it comes as no surprise that ADATA's at the top of the list."
ADATA and compLexity Gaming have already begun collaborating on many more announcements and events in the near future. ADATA has already outfitted the entire compLexity organization with award-winning XPG Series memory modules and SSDs as the team ramps up for upcoming events. Of the many upcoming games events in 2015 that ADATA and compLexity will attend are DOTA2, Hearthstone, StarCraft2, Heroes of the Storm and more! Backed by ADATA's quality and performance, gamers can feel confident in earning really high scores using ADATA XPG Series memory and SSDs.
"The relationship with compLexity represents a powerful opportunity for ADATA to build our presence in the gaming and eSports industry, which is a dynamic and growing market," said Melinda Leung, Marketing Manager of ADATA Technology (USA). "We're excited to join forces with compLexity and to bring our high-performance XPG Series memory and SSDs to gamers so that they can experience screaming fast performance and uncompromised quality. We are proud to support compLexity's team of championship-winning gamers and look forward to a lasting partnership."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit