Among the latest projects to be featured on Collective, space-based RTS XO - from Jumpdrive Studios (based in Portland, Oregon, US) - challenges you to take control of a rag-tag fleet fleeing an overwhelming enemy in a procedurally-generated setting.
Inspired by Battlestar Galactica and FTL among others, you'll find out if the choices you make - from rescuing survivors to gathering resources and dealing with political treachery - can save humanity... or doom it to destruction.
"We wanted to pitch XO to the Collective early in development and see how the community felt about our game so far," said Corey Warning, co-founder of Jumpdrive. "We're planning a crowdfunding campaign later this year, and this platform provides us with a unique opportunity to find our supporters and start a conversation."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series