Among the latest projects to be featured on Collective, space-based RTS XO - from Jumpdrive Studios (based in Portland, Oregon, US) - challenges you to take control of a rag-tag fleet fleeing an overwhelming enemy in a procedurally-generated setting.
Inspired by Battlestar Galactica and FTL among others, you'll find out if the choices you make - from rescuing survivors to gathering resources and dealing with political treachery - can save humanity... or doom it to destruction.
"We wanted to pitch XO to the Collective early in development and see how the community felt about our game so far," said Corey Warning, co-founder of Jumpdrive. "We're planning a crowdfunding campaign later this year, and this platform provides us with a unique opportunity to find our supporters and start a conversation."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz