Among the latest projects to be featured on Collective, space-based RTS XO - from Jumpdrive Studios (based in Portland, Oregon, US) - challenges you to take control of a rag-tag fleet fleeing an overwhelming enemy in a procedurally-generated setting.
Inspired by Battlestar Galactica and FTL among others, you'll find out if the choices you make - from rescuing survivors to gathering resources and dealing with political treachery - can save humanity... or doom it to destruction.
"We wanted to pitch XO to the Collective early in development and see how the community felt about our game so far," said Corey Warning, co-founder of Jumpdrive. "We're planning a crowdfunding campaign later this year, and this platform provides us with a unique opportunity to find our supporters and start a conversation."
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch