Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine has been newly updated to include Steam Trading Cards, and to celebrate players can purchase Space Marine and the Space Marine Collection for 75% off on Steam from April 27-May 4 at 10AM PST. From now on as players progress through the campaign and multiplayer modes they'll unlock cards, badges, Steam profile backgrounds, and more! Players can also head to the updated Space Marine website at http://www.SpaceMarine.com to sign up for updates regarding future promotions and announcements.
In Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine players take on the role of Captain Titus, Space Marine of the Ultramarines chapter and seasoned battle veteran. Facing a horde of countless Orks, you must protect the Imperial Forge World, one of the planet-sized factories where the war machines deployed for the never ending battle for humanity are created.
The Space Marine Collection includes all available DLC, including the Chaos Unleashed map pack, where you take the role of the Chaos Space Marines in a 4 player Co-op mode, and Dreadnought, allowing you to obliterate your friends in multiplayer as the heavily armored 12-foot tall Dreadnought. With additional maps, modes, character skins, and more, the Space Marine Collection is the ultimate Ork-stomping experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit