CRYORIG announces the H5 Ultimate. Based on the acclaimed H5 Universal, CRYORIG has extended the successful Hive Fin base H series line with the CRYORIG H5 Ultimate. The H5 Ultimate features the same award winning features as the original H5 Universal, but with a larger XF140 140mm fan and new jet black heat sink covers. The larger XF140 increases the H5 Ultimate's TDP from 160 to 180watt, putting the proprietary Hive Fin system to work. Together with the acclaimed MultiSeg mounting system, the H5 Ultimate will be the strongest single tower solution CRYORIG has up to date.
"The CRYORIG H5 Ultimate is the natural evolution of the H5 Universal. It follows our strategy of offering two different styles of products for our models. The Universal line focuses on the best compatibility on the market, and the Ultimate line which is about pure performance. The PC DIY Modding and Overclocking crowd is a smart bunch of people who know what they need and want. We at CRYORIG believe that giving extra options and choices ultimately allows for users to find and chose what they need, instead of having the brands choose for them. Choice of customization is key," said Alex W. Co-Founder of CRYORIG.
The included XF140's air flow rating comes in at 76 CFM, around 17% more than the H5 Universal. Along with the H5 Ultimate's moniker Hive Fin optimized air flow system, the H5 Ultimate boosts its overall TDP wattage to 180watt enough for almost all modern CPU platforms.
The H5 Ultimate is scheduled to be released this summer, MSRP set at 46.99 USD in North America and 39.99 Euros in Germany, other regions may vary.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz