CRYORIG announces the H5 Ultimate. Based on the acclaimed H5 Universal, CRYORIG has extended the successful Hive Fin base H series line with the CRYORIG H5 Ultimate. The H5 Ultimate features the same award winning features as the original H5 Universal, but with a larger XF140 140mm fan and new jet black heat sink covers. The larger XF140 increases the H5 Ultimate's TDP from 160 to 180watt, putting the proprietary Hive Fin system to work. Together with the acclaimed MultiSeg mounting system, the H5 Ultimate will be the strongest single tower solution CRYORIG has up to date.
"The CRYORIG H5 Ultimate is the natural evolution of the H5 Universal. It follows our strategy of offering two different styles of products for our models. The Universal line focuses on the best compatibility on the market, and the Ultimate line which is about pure performance. The PC DIY Modding and Overclocking crowd is a smart bunch of people who know what they need and want. We at CRYORIG believe that giving extra options and choices ultimately allows for users to find and chose what they need, instead of having the brands choose for them. Choice of customization is key," said Alex W. Co-Founder of CRYORIG.
The included XF140's air flow rating comes in at 76 CFM, around 17% more than the H5 Universal. Along with the H5 Ultimate's moniker Hive Fin optimized air flow system, the H5 Ultimate boosts its overall TDP wattage to 180watt enough for almost all modern CPU platforms.
The H5 Ultimate is scheduled to be released this summer, MSRP set at 46.99 USD in North America and 39.99 Euros in Germany, other regions may vary.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes