G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is thrilled to announce the world's first DDR4 128GB(16GBx8) 2800MHz CL16-16-16 -36 1.35V memory kit based on the newest 16GB capacity DDR4 consumer-class memory modules. These high capacity memory modules are manufactured with new 8Gb ICs produced on the latest 20nm fabrication process, which takes performance to a whole new level, by Samsung Electronics.
While 16GB capacity have been available for server memory in the past, support and design for such large capacity memory modules are now paving its way to consumer memory modules, suitable for workstation level workloads where high capacity memory is vital. These new G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series high capacity memory kits are capable of running in quad-channel at a grand total of 128GB, and have already been validated on the latest ASUS X99 Rampage V Extreme motherboard with Intel Haswell-E processors. A stress-testing screenshot of the newly released memory kit with 16GB DDR4 modules can be found below.
Following the G.SKILL tradition of high-end memory kit releases, the new 16GB memory modules are available in kits of up to 8 modules per kit, as well as high performance frequencies from DDR4-2133MHz to DDR4-2800MHz. The dawn of a new high-density memory standard is upon us.
"During development of these DDR4 16GB modules, we see amazing future potential for 128GB (16GBx8) memory kits in extreme high capacity operation on upcoming platforms," says Tequila Huang, Vice President of Research & Development, G.SKILL. "We will be witnessing the beginning of a new set of standards for extreme capacity and performance DDR4 memory kits on both current and future computing platforms. Needless to say, we are very excited for this release."
Intel XMP Support
This G.SKILL DDR4 128GB 2800MHz memory kit comes with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 standard developed for the Intel X99 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced