The Fractal Design Define S lends the appearance, sound dampening technology, and support for a wide variety of components from the widely popular Define Series, while introducing a new, innovative internal layout. The Define S case is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The modernized internal layout of the Define S omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support.
The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
- Optimally designed for silent computing, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
- Innovative internal layout, providing a perfectly straight airflow path to the CPU heat sink for air cooling set ups or extensive radiator mounting possibilities for water cooling set ups
- Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
- Including smart reservoir brackets; featuring drill-free reservoir mounting on the front of the motherboard tray and pre-drilled pump mounting holes on the bottom panel
- Equipped with ModuVent fan slot covers providing the option of additional cooling or maximum sound absorption
- Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels
- Maintaining a dust-free interior with dust filters that cover the front and bottom air intakes
- Introducing newly designed hard drive trays placed vertically behind the front partition of the motherboard tray; Three sturdy steel trays with vibration-dampening grommets allowing for installation of one 3.5" or 2.5" drive on each tray, without disrupting the airflow or interfering with the radiator mounting possibilities
- An additional 2 dedicated steel SSD trays cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray
- Long motherboard tray extending to the front panel contributing to an extremely clean build, hiding both hard drives and cables
- Define S model is also available with a large window on the side panel
For more product details and image gallery, visit the Define S product page!
*Availability of Define S starting June 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new cloud gaming arm is a big step forward
- Battlefront II gets cosmetic only microtransactions
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit