The newest motherboard based on Intel B85 single chip architecture by BIOSTAR is ready to work hard, play hard and fit in. The Hi-Fi B85S1 supports Intel's 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package and is value designed in a Micro-ATX form factor with 2 channel DDR3 slots for 16GB, enough to handle any modern computing requirements and be usable in small or tight spaces.
BIOSTAR's Hi-Fi B85S1 delivers a business-rich option at a value price compared to the other companies. The Hi-Fi B85S1 features BIOSTAR innovative Hi-Fi technology, a built-in powerful headphone amplifier and Super LAN Surge Protection which enhances Ethernet protections. Being an Intel B85 chipset based system, it comes with features like Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST), for faster system boot and shorter application load time, and Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA), which delivers business-centric security protection, such as after-hours virus scans and data backup, and blocks recognition of unwanted USB drives and Intel's Smart Connect Technology.
The BIOSTAR Hi-Fi B85S1 also perfectly fills entertainment needs with support for Direct3D 11.1 and HDMI. It has Blu-ray audio and provides a higher audio output of 24 bit/ 192KHz rather than 16 bit/48KHz from typical motherboards. In addition, the Hi-Fi B85S1 is the first to embed the "Double Hi-Fi" integrated AMP which allows users to enjoy the same high quality of sound; whether the sound source output is set to the front or rear of the PC, both out puts produce extra high quality sound.
The Hi-Fi B85S1 boasts 100% solid capacitors and Super Durable Ferrite Chokes bringing you the benefits of higher current capacity, lower energy loss and better power stability.
The Hi-Fi B85S1 is Windows 8 ready, and supports BIO-Remote2 and BIOS Online Update features for easy management as well as Charger Booster function for fast charging of cell-phones.
MSRP for the Hi-Fi B85S1 is US$59.
Find out more at: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=794
View BIOSTAR Latest Video at:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!