In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and winner of internationally renowned design awards, has today announced availability of its new 503 mid-tower PC chassis. Available either in black and red with red LED fan, or white and black with white LED fan, with internal matt black coloring and an extra-large window, the 503 perfectly matches modern PC component aesthetics and lets PC DIY builders easily view their creations. The strong, high-quality SECC steel chassis has a unique tempered glass front cover that slides downwards, revealing a single 5.25-inch bay. This creative design keeps the optical drive hidden when not required and mirrors the strong, clean lines of the overall chassis aesthetic.
Internally, ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards are supported with up to 7 expansion slots and as such the 503 accommodates high-end video cards up to 408mm long in high-performance AMD CrossFire or NVIDIA SLI gaming setups. CPU heat sinks up to 170mm are also supported with up to 27mm of space behind the motherboard tray for ease of cable tidying; both spaces are more capacious than direct competitors.
The case affords an excellent balance of cooling with quietness, with support for twin 120mm fans in the front and a single 120mm at the rear and in the floor.
In-Win's EZ Swap drive bays provide tool-less 5.25" external ODD and 3.5" HDD installation, with two more internal 5.25" peripheral and 2.5" SSD bays for expansion.
Expected retail price is highly-affordable, at around $49 USD (subject to market and availability).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series