Turtle Beach Corporation announced today that its new lineup of PC gaming accessories, including gaming keyboards, mice and mousepads, is available at select North American retail outlets. Turtle Beach, the 40-year strong staple of the gaming industry best known for its amazing range of console and PC headsets, including the first fully wireless headsets for Xbox One, opens a new chapter with its entrance into the PC gaming accessories market with its first round of gaming keyboards, gaming mice and gaming mousepads, each with their own unique features that cater to an audience ranging from casual players to hardcore professional gamers.
In true Turtle Beach form, the company has created a variety of accessories from which gamers can choose to suit their desires and budgets, and each one is crafted with high-quality, durable construction and features, including Cherry switches and steel reinforced chassis for the keyboards, Avago sensors and Omron switches for the mice, and an assortment of different textured and sized mousepads.
Below is a brief breakdown of all Turtle Beach's new PC gaming accessories, and be sure to see full details here.
- IMPACT 700 Premium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Brown switches, adjustable illuminated keys, two USB 2.0 ports w/audio pass-through, pink/green audio/mic jacks, six-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, steel-reinforced chassis w/gunmetal keycap plates, extra gaming keycaps plus metal keycap puller, full-sized 104-key layout, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $199.95.
- IMPACT 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Compact 87-key tenkeyless layout, Cherry MX Blue switches, six-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, steel-reinforced chassis w/black rubberized coating, detachable braided USB cable, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $129.95.
- IMPACT 100 Gaming Keyboard - Emulated mechanical feel, full-size 104-key layout, steel-reinforced chassis w/enhanced matte PBD keycaps, 30-key rollover with full anti-ghosting, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible. MSRP: $59.95.
- GRIP 500 Premium Laser Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic 7-button scroll-wheel mouse, Avago 9800 laser sensors, Omron switches, independently adjustable DPI settings (up to 8200 DPI), designed for PC gaming w/customization software included, up to 50 macros w/up to 100 commands each, 16.8 million color options for scroll wheel and varied illumination effects, five color coded profiles, non-slip soft-touch coating, 6-foot snag-free soft rubber USB cable. MSRP: $69.95.
- GRIP 300 Optical Gaming Mouse - Affordable 5-button scroll-wheel mouse, Avago 3050 optical sensors, Omron switches, adjustable mouse speed settings from 500, 1000 and 1750 DPI and polling rates from 125, 500 and 1000Hz, red-illuminated scroll-wheel and Turtle Beach logo, non-slip soft-touch coating, PC/MAC compatible, USB plug-and-play compatible, 6-foot braided USB cable. MSRP: $39.95.
- DRIFT Fast Microfiber Mousepad - High-quality microfiber surface for fast/smooth mouse control, large surface area, 100% natural rubber anti-slip base, anti-fray edges, multiple sizes (Medium 270x220mm, Large 350x250mm, X-Large 450x350mm and Wide 900x300mm). MSRP: $14.95 - $34.95.
- TRACTION Textured Control Surface Mousepad - High-quality textured weave surface for perfect balance of friction and maximum mouse control, large surface area, 100% natural rubber anti-slip base, anti-fray edges, multiple sizes (Medium 270x220mm, Large 350x250mm, X-Large 450x350mm and Wide 900x300mm). MSRP: $14.95 - $34.95.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:09 pm CDT