SMS Audio, LLC, a premier audio headphone and accessories brand from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, announces a strategic licensing partnership with Reebok. SMS Audio will be Reebok's official fitness headphone licensee across Reebok's global market, with plans for co-branded headphones to hit the market later this year.
"Reebok brings a unique value to SMS Audio, providing widespread exposure and access to a new and passionate consumer base, completely devoted to a fitness lifestyle," said Brian M. Nohe, president of SMS Audio. "Together with Reebok, we hope to improve the total fitness experience by complementing Reebok's performance-driven footwear and apparel with cutting-edge audio products."
SMS Audio will develop a line of Reebok-licensed headphones specifically designed to stand up to the demands required from the wide spectrum of fitness activities for which Reebok manufactures products. The two companies will promote the partnership through a tailored marketing plan designed to reach and engage devout fitness enthusiasts and avid athletes that demand superior performance from their fitness and audio gear.
"Music adds an important dimension to fitness," added Linne Kimball, Reebok's head of licensing. "Whether it is part of mental preparation pre-workout, or whether it adds personal motivation during a long run. In SMS Audio, Reebok has found a partner who understands the unique demands that fitness places on the category, and will work closely with us to create Reebok audio solutions for our fit generation consumer."
The Reebok-licensed headphone collection from SMS Audio will be available in August 2015 at select retail locations including Reebok stores.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit