ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and mini-PCs, today brings greater efficiency in the same small package with the new M-series. Integrating the new Intel Broadwell processors into the latest models, the new ZBOX MI522 nano and ZBOX MI542 nano are leading the way to small, more power efficient mini-PCs.
"We are always forward looking and pleased to introduce the latest technology into our mini-PCs so our users can enjoy all the innovations that come with the times. By integrating the new Intel Broadwell CPUs into our new M-series, we are enabling users to get the best of both worlds in terms of speed and power efficiency," reveals Jacky Huang, Director of Product Management, ZOTAC International.
The first of the two new designations, the ZBOX MI522 nano is the easy choice to get into the new Broadwell architecture. Shrinking the transistors to a mere 14nm, more transistors can fit on a single chip, boosting both calculation and graphical performance over its predecessors. Planted with an Intel Core i3 processor, the nano unit only measures at 127mm x 127mm x 45mm (5in x 5in x 2in).
The ZBOX MI542 nano is a step up that is packed with more computing power with the same advanced Intel Broadwell family. With a pulsing Intel Core i5 at its foundation, the ZBOX MI542 benefits from an even faster clock speed featuring up to 2.7GHz. This powerful nano unit is available on the same petite casing with all the functions of a desktop, and is topped with a vast array of connectivity options and dual-channel memory.
Like most other ZOTAC mini-PCs, these two M-series models come with their own plus versions, offering 4GB DDR3 memory and 500GB storage for a complete hardware solution. Packed with 5 USB ports, dual gigabit LAN and 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity in a miniscule enclosure, the ZBOX MI522 and MI542 series can function as a personal PC, office PC, home theater PC, and much more.
It's time to get more with your PC experience with the new ZOTAC M-series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz