Today Logitech unveiled the Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable Keyboard for Android and Windows mobile devices. The Logitech Keys-To-Go - which is also available for iOS - is a slender stand-alone Bluetooth keyboard that can fit anywhere and go everywhere.
"We first introduced the Logitech Keys-To-Go for the iPad and the keyboard quickly became a favorite with consumers," said Michele Hermann, vice president of mobility at Logitech. "We're thrilled to now bring that same portability and typing experience to Android and Windows devices, whether that's your tablet, phablet or smartphone. The Logitech Keys-To-Go goes wherever you go thanks to its thin and light design, and it offers the great typing experience that you expect from a Logitech keyboard. It's the perfect partner for your device."
The keyboard's thin and light form makes it easy to slip into your purse, beach bag or coat pocket without taking up precious space or weighing you down. The Logitech Keys-To-Go is wrapped in a water-repellent FabricSkin that helps protect the keyboard from spills and dirt, so it easily wipes clean and survives drops. It's durable enough for a variety of situations - indoors or outdoors.
The Logitech Keys-To-Go also has well-spaced keys for comfortable typing, despite being incredibly thin, and a row of Android and Windows shortcut keys for added convenience and productivity. This version for Android and Windows also includes a portable stand, which allows for easy typing on a smartphone. The portable stands attaches to the keyboard and holds your smartphone at an upright position.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Keys-To-Go is available for Android platform 4.1 or higher and Windows 7 or higher. It is expected to be available in the U.S., Europe and select countries in Asia beginning in April 2015 for a suggested retail price of $69.99.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases