Ozone Gaming completes product line Ocelote World with a third launch. The Ocelote World Mousepad will hit the European market next 17th April. Carlos Rodriguez "Ocelote" has been active in the production of this line that has allowed to combine the brand peripherals expertise with his experience as a professional gamer. After the headsets Blast Ocelote and mouse Argon, the OceloteWorld mousepad comes to market.
This high-end peripheral emphasizes two basic aspects: speed and control.To combine these two concepts, we chose aluminum as material to ensure minimal friction , providing a fast and accurate glide. Using low friction aluminum, the product becomes extremely durable and ensures a high accuracy performance, achieving an extra precision for both laser and optical sensors. The product has a high quality tracking performance in both technologies.
Furthermore, OceloteWorld mousepad has a layer of anti-slip base. A highly performance grip that stabilize and fix the mousepad to any surface that ensures an extra stability in gaming sessions allowing quick and agile movements. The design of the mousepad has the distinctive colors of the line Ocelote World and an aggressive unique design that allows enthusiasts gamers create a unique environment to enjoy gaming sessions. Perfect to embrace different PC users that look for a high performance product.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms