Ozone Gaming completes product line Ocelote World with a third launch. The Ocelote World Mousepad will hit the European market next 17th April. Carlos Rodriguez "Ocelote" has been active in the production of this line that has allowed to combine the brand peripherals expertise with his experience as a professional gamer. After the headsets Blast Ocelote and mouse Argon, the OceloteWorld mousepad comes to market.
This high-end peripheral emphasizes two basic aspects: speed and control.To combine these two concepts, we chose aluminum as material to ensure minimal friction , providing a fast and accurate glide. Using low friction aluminum, the product becomes extremely durable and ensures a high accuracy performance, achieving an extra precision for both laser and optical sensors. The product has a high quality tracking performance in both technologies.
Furthermore, OceloteWorld mousepad has a layer of anti-slip base. A highly performance grip that stabilize and fix the mousepad to any surface that ensures an extra stability in gaming sessions allowing quick and agile movements. The design of the mousepad has the distinctive colors of the line Ocelote World and an aggressive unique design that allows enthusiasts gamers create a unique environment to enjoy gaming sessions. Perfect to embrace different PC users that look for a high performance product.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard