Ozone Gaming completes product line Ocelote World with a third launch. The Ocelote World Mousepad will hit the European market next 17th April. Carlos Rodriguez "Ocelote" has been active in the production of this line that has allowed to combine the brand peripherals expertise with his experience as a professional gamer. After the headsets Blast Ocelote and mouse Argon, the OceloteWorld mousepad comes to market.
This high-end peripheral emphasizes two basic aspects: speed and control.To combine these two concepts, we chose aluminum as material to ensure minimal friction , providing a fast and accurate glide. Using low friction aluminum, the product becomes extremely durable and ensures a high accuracy performance, achieving an extra precision for both laser and optical sensors. The product has a high quality tracking performance in both technologies.
Furthermore, OceloteWorld mousepad has a layer of anti-slip base. A highly performance grip that stabilize and fix the mousepad to any surface that ensures an extra stability in gaming sessions allowing quick and agile movements. The design of the mousepad has the distinctive colors of the line Ocelote World and an aggressive unique design that allows enthusiasts gamers create a unique environment to enjoy gaming sessions. Perfect to embrace different PC users that look for a high performance product.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit