Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its mSATA JS2 solid state drive for industrial and embedded applications.
The mSATA SJ2 is Super Talent's updated solid state drive that provides extremely fast speeds of up to 480 MB/sec reads and 160 MB/sec writes for mobile solutions. Equipment with limited space for expansion can take advantage of the mSATA SJ2's extremely small form factor, speed, and increased capacity for important applications that require reliable high speed storage.
The mSATA SJ2 is part of an extensive list of SSDs manufactured by Super Talent for a variety of industry needs and applications. With the computing market growth focused on the mobile sector, the mSATA SJ2 is here to provide a quality option for OEMs to select from when making a business decision.
Additional information on Super Talent's mSATA SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit