Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its mSATA JS2 solid state drive for industrial and embedded applications.
The mSATA SJ2 is Super Talent's updated solid state drive that provides extremely fast speeds of up to 480 MB/sec reads and 160 MB/sec writes for mobile solutions. Equipment with limited space for expansion can take advantage of the mSATA SJ2's extremely small form factor, speed, and increased capacity for important applications that require reliable high speed storage.
The mSATA SJ2 is part of an extensive list of SSDs manufactured by Super Talent for a variety of industry needs and applications. With the computing market growth focused on the mobile sector, the mSATA SJ2 is here to provide a quality option for OEMs to select from when making a business decision.
Additional information on Super Talent's mSATA SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard