Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its mSATA JS2 solid state drive for industrial and embedded applications.
The mSATA SJ2 is Super Talent's updated solid state drive that provides extremely fast speeds of up to 480 MB/sec reads and 160 MB/sec writes for mobile solutions. Equipment with limited space for expansion can take advantage of the mSATA SJ2's extremely small form factor, speed, and increased capacity for important applications that require reliable high speed storage.
The mSATA SJ2 is part of an extensive list of SSDs manufactured by Super Talent for a variety of industry needs and applications. With the computing market growth focused on the mobile sector, the mSATA SJ2 is here to provide a quality option for OEMs to select from when making a business decision.
Additional information on Super Talent's mSATA SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit