PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the Hook Attache with 128 GB storage capacity. The enormous 128 GB capacity makes it simple to transport all of your digital stuff. Now store all your favorite movies, music and images whether it's an HD file or high resolution image file, the Hook Attache has ample storage space to ensure all your files are stored in a safe and secure manner.
The PNY Hook Attache has a high-quality silver finish with a sleek streamlined appearance. Its exterior covering is waterproof, dust proof and shock proof, and can endure frequently daily use. The cleverly designed carabineer hook design enables the drive to be securely attached to keys, backpacks, handbags or any other accessory. The convenient capless design makes it handier and eliminates the worries of a misplaced cap.
Available in capacities up to 128GB, students with loads of assignments and study materials required can store all their files and may never have to worry about running out of memory space. Easy plug and play operation makes it easier to transfer and share files.
The PNY Hook Attache also comes available in storage capacities at 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, respectively. It works smoothly with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems. It comes with a promised warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit