EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce Full-Cover water block for NVIDIA reference (NVA-PG600) design GeForce GTX TITAN X video card. EK-FC Titan X directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the video card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC Titan X water block features EK unique central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which was introduced for the first time with the EK-FC980 GTX. Such system also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of electrolytic copper (bare- or nickel-plated, depending on the variant) while the top is made of either acrylic- or POM Acetal material. Plexi variants also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
Additionaly the EK-FC Titan X has been engineered to perfectly align with EK-FC980 GTX and older EK-FC780 GTX Ti, thus allowing for trouble-free swap out and upgrade without any changes to the cooling loop.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
These water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. An aesthetic retention backplate, which also cools the backside (memory IC and VRM) of the circuit board, is also available for separate purchase and comes in five different finish variants.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit