SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of specialty memory and storage solutions, including memory modules, flash memory cards and other memory and solid state storage products, announced today the availability of its high reliability DDR4 industrial grade modules. SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules join SMART's very successful DDR3 offering and are targeted for networking, telecom and industrial applications exposed to harsh operating conditions.
As with all of SMART's products, quality is paramount and SMART applies its unique and stringent testing processes to insure each of its DDR4 industrial grade modules, operating at DDR4-2133 1.2V, can reliably operate at industrial grade temperatures (-40Â°C to +85Â°C). Customized test programs, test flows and specialized equipment are used to eliminate weak bits and DRAMs likely to fail under temperature stress. SMART's industrial grade modules are 100% system tested at high speeds starting with a cold boot at -40Â°C and ramping to +85Â°C ambient operation. Testing durations vary depending on the density of the module.
High utilization custom testing software insures that all cells in the DRAMs are fully stressed through the complete temperature cycle. SMART has been conducting extensive DRAM screening on millions of DRAM components for many years. Based on data collected both internally and from customers, SMART's industrial grade module testing is proven to be extremely effective.
SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules can be used with confidence in a wide variety of stringent applications including:
- Base stations and telecom equipment exposed to the elements
- Single board computers used in industrial, defense, aerospace, kiosk, and digital signage applications
- Densely configured computing applications with limited airflow
SMART supports a variety of DDR4 industrial grade module types including SO-DIMMs up to 16GB, unbuffered and registered DIMMs up to 16GB and 32GB respectively, and Mini-DIMMs up to 16GB.
SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules are competitively priced, have short lead-times, and offer OEMs flexibility and high reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz