SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of specialty memory and storage solutions, including memory modules, flash memory cards and other memory and solid state storage products, announced today the availability of its high reliability DDR4 industrial grade modules. SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules join SMART's very successful DDR3 offering and are targeted for networking, telecom and industrial applications exposed to harsh operating conditions.
As with all of SMART's products, quality is paramount and SMART applies its unique and stringent testing processes to insure each of its DDR4 industrial grade modules, operating at DDR4-2133 1.2V, can reliably operate at industrial grade temperatures (-40Â°C to +85Â°C). Customized test programs, test flows and specialized equipment are used to eliminate weak bits and DRAMs likely to fail under temperature stress. SMART's industrial grade modules are 100% system tested at high speeds starting with a cold boot at -40Â°C and ramping to +85Â°C ambient operation. Testing durations vary depending on the density of the module.
High utilization custom testing software insures that all cells in the DRAMs are fully stressed through the complete temperature cycle. SMART has been conducting extensive DRAM screening on millions of DRAM components for many years. Based on data collected both internally and from customers, SMART's industrial grade module testing is proven to be extremely effective.
SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules can be used with confidence in a wide variety of stringent applications including:
- Base stations and telecom equipment exposed to the elements
- Single board computers used in industrial, defense, aerospace, kiosk, and digital signage applications
- Densely configured computing applications with limited airflow
SMART supports a variety of DDR4 industrial grade module types including SO-DIMMs up to 16GB, unbuffered and registered DIMMs up to 16GB and 32GB respectively, and Mini-DIMMs up to 16GB.
SMART's DDR4 industrial grade modules are competitively priced, have short lead-times, and offer OEMs flexibility and high reliability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit