Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today introduced a 6 TB capacity for the Toshiba Canvio Desk 3.5" External USB 3.0 Hard Drive and Toshiba Desk 3.5" Internal Serial ATA 3.0 Hard Drive, devices that provide a convenient and reliable way to increase the storage capacity of your computer either as an upgrade or extension of your computer.
The Canvio Desk external hard drive is preloaded with software to make backup fast and simple. The system recovery software scans your system and recommends the best coverage for your computer. Choose between backing up your files to the cloud or backing up your files and folders to your Canvio Desk hard drive. "Toshiba has been developing and manufacturing hard drives for more than 20 years," said Maciek Brzeski, Vice President of Branded Storage Products, Toshiba Digital Products Division. "The time is right to upgrade our offerings not only to meet, but to exceed consumers' expectations by expanding the offerings of our internal and external 3.5" hard drives."
Toshiba has been providing storage solutions worldwide since 1967 and has more than 47 years of experience developing storage offerings that complement our comprehensive ecosystem of devices. Leveraging an annual $3.1 billion investment in Toshiba Corporation's worldwide research and development, Toshiba continues to push the boundaries of storage technology to meet customers' needs.
Pricing and Availability
The Canvio Desk 3.5" Internal and External Hard Drives will be available for purchase in May 2015 at select retailers and on toshiba.com for $369.00 MSRP for both the 6TB internal and external models. A three year Standard Limited Warranty4 is included with each model sold in the Americas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit