Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its 256 GB CFast Pro Flash Media Card.
The CFast Pro is one of Super Talent's highly popular flash media card solutions for consumer and commercial media storage. Previously, Super Talent only offered the CFast Pro up to 128 GB. Now, with the increase of capacity to 256 GB, users can now record even more data, photos, and longer movies at the highest quality settings for project needs. For those seeking high performing flash media cards at a competitive price with high reliability, the CFast Pro from Super Talent is here to fit those needs.
Super Talent also provides a compatibility chart for these cards for those unsure if the CFast Pro cards will work with existing equipment. Those using high-end cameras from ARRI and Blackmagic Design can take full advantage of CFast cards available on the market today for their media needs.
Additional information on Super Talent's CFast Pro can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM