Visceral Games, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio, today announced that Battlefield Hardline is now available in North America in retail stores and for digital download on Origin for PC, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Battlefield Hardline delivers the ultimate cops and criminals, blockbuster, action fantasy delivered through a world-class multiplayer experience that fans have come to love from the Battlefield franchise and an all-new episodic single player campaign inspired by modern TV crime dramas. The game is already receiving great critical praise as USA Today says that, "it's a fascinating direction for the Battlefield series" and IGN says it's "fast and furious."
"Our goal with Battlefield Hardline was to create the most complete first-person shooter this year by building upon the unrivaled multiplayer franchise DICE created and adding a memorable single player experience with storylines and characters that fans will care about just like they would their favorite TV show," said Steve Papoutsis, General Manager of Visceral Games and Executive Producer of Battlefield Hardline. "We've added a new level of strategy, speed and storytelling to one of the greatest franchises in the history of videogames. We're incredibly excited for players to get their hands on it."
Powered by the award-winning Frostbite 3 game engine, Battlefield Hardline delivers a stylish and fresh new approach to the critically-acclaimed franchise as players experience both sides of the law in a crime-fueled, cops and criminals showdown. Unfolding on the gritty and glamorous streets of Los Angeles and Miami, Battlefield Hardline ushers in an all-new era for Battlefield fans with inspired new game modes, like Hotwire and Heist, new weaponry, vehicles, and gadgets for players to take down the opposition their own way. From police choppers to muscle cars, ziplines to stun guns, Battlefield Hardline lets gamers choose their approach in jaw-dropping and chaotic urban warfare.
Featuring a veteran cast of actors and writers, including Alexandra Daddario from True Detective, Kelly Hu from Arrow, Wendy Calhoun from Justified, and Benito Martinez from House of Cards; Battlefield Hardline follows the story of rookie Miami Police Detective Nick Mendoza as he navigates a morally complex criminal underworld. Told through an episodic format inspired by great TV shows, players are faced with difficult questions as they walk both sides of the law in a bloody story of crime and revenge.
Battlefield Hardline is also now available in North America on the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The game will be available for all platforms beginning March 19 in mainland Europe and March 20 in the UK.
Players can purchase Battlefield Hardline now by visiting http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/buy. To join the conversation on Battlefield Hardline, please https://www.Facebook.com/battlefield, follow us on Twitter® at https://www.twitter.com/battlefield, or sign up for the official Battlefield newsletter at https://www.battlefield.com. Press assets for Battlefield Hardline are available at http://info.ea.com.
Battlefield Hardline fans can also become Battlefield Hardline Premium* members and enjoy early access to expansion packs and exclusive in-game content to keep the fight going all year long. To become a member, or learn more about the program, visit: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/news/battlefield-hardline-premium.
* REQUIRES BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE FOR APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY). EARLY ACCESS AVAILABLE FOR ANY EXPANSION PACK NOT YET RELEASED. SEE http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/premium FOR DETAILS ON BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE PREMIUM.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit