Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that prototypes of the latest O Series Chassis and Desk Chassis will be on display at CeBIT 2015. Lian Li invites all to get a sneak peak at its booth (Hall 17, D26) of the latest editions of the some of the most talked about chassis lines.
Combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, the DK-01 and DK-02 were the first desk chassis to be brought to the mainstream market. Now, almost a year after their initial release, Lian Li will be debuting a desk chassis prototype, DK-Q2, that is a result of user feedback. Major updates include a removable motherboard tray, new leg design, and a slimmer body.
The O Series was initially launched in 2014 featuring a combination of Lian Li's traditional high-end aluminum construction with an oversized tempered glass window, and allowed DIY builders to show off their hardware creations. The newest addition to the O Series, PC-O8, which is to be previewed at CeBIT 2015, follows the series' philosophy, but does so in a bigger and more expansive form factor.
With a history of eye-catching unveilings at CeBIT, Lian Li will once again prove itself an industry leader and innovator without sacrificing product quality. Attendees will be able to see the engineering expertise of Lian Li in meeting the latest trends and market demands.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon