Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that prototypes of the latest O Series Chassis and Desk Chassis will be on display at CeBIT 2015. Lian Li invites all to get a sneak peak at its booth (Hall 17, D26) of the latest editions of the some of the most talked about chassis lines.
Combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, the DK-01 and DK-02 were the first desk chassis to be brought to the mainstream market. Now, almost a year after their initial release, Lian Li will be debuting a desk chassis prototype, DK-Q2, that is a result of user feedback. Major updates include a removable motherboard tray, new leg design, and a slimmer body.
The O Series was initially launched in 2014 featuring a combination of Lian Li's traditional high-end aluminum construction with an oversized tempered glass window, and allowed DIY builders to show off their hardware creations. The newest addition to the O Series, PC-O8, which is to be previewed at CeBIT 2015, follows the series' philosophy, but does so in a bigger and more expansive form factor.
With a history of eye-catching unveilings at CeBIT, Lian Li will once again prove itself an industry leader and innovator without sacrificing product quality. Attendees will be able to see the engineering expertise of Lian Li in meeting the latest trends and market demands.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard