Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that prototypes of the latest O Series Chassis and Desk Chassis will be on display at CeBIT 2015. Lian Li invites all to get a sneak peak at its booth (Hall 17, D26) of the latest editions of the some of the most talked about chassis lines.
Combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases, the DK-01 and DK-02 were the first desk chassis to be brought to the mainstream market. Now, almost a year after their initial release, Lian Li will be debuting a desk chassis prototype, DK-Q2, that is a result of user feedback. Major updates include a removable motherboard tray, new leg design, and a slimmer body.
The O Series was initially launched in 2014 featuring a combination of Lian Li's traditional high-end aluminum construction with an oversized tempered glass window, and allowed DIY builders to show off their hardware creations. The newest addition to the O Series, PC-O8, which is to be previewed at CeBIT 2015, follows the series' philosophy, but does so in a bigger and more expansive form factor.
With a history of eye-catching unveilings at CeBIT, Lian Li will once again prove itself an industry leader and innovator without sacrificing product quality. Attendees will be able to see the engineering expertise of Lian Li in meeting the latest trends and market demands.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit