ASUS today announced that all 9 Series motherboards offer support for 5th-generation Intel Core processors, assuring a quick, safe, and smooth upgrade - immediately. The easy-to-use ASUS USB BIOS Flashback or BIOS Updater tools enable users to update the UEFI BIOS quickly, unleashing the great performance of the latest high-performance CPUs.
ASUS 9 Series motherboards that include the renowned ASUS USB BIOS Flashback feature enable users to apply UEFI BIOS updates with incredible ease. This innovative tool downloads the latest BIOS to a USB flash drive, enabling users to update the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS quickly and easily. The motherboard does not even need to have a CPU or DRAM modules in place: users can simply connect the power supply, plug in their USB drive, press the USB BIOS Flashback or Reset button and then sit back and wait - there's nothing else to do.
For other ASUS 9 Series motherboards the necessary UEFI BIOS update takes just one click in an easy-to-use Windows-based BIOS updater application, which can be downloaded free of charge from the ASUS website.
Users keen to take advantage of the power of the latest 5th-generation Intel Core processors can visit the ASUS website, at https://www.asus.com, and download the relevant UEFI BIOS version today. The following ASUS 9 Series motherboards can be updated for compatibility with the latest Intel CPUs:
ASUS BIOS updates are available immediately worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross