Digital Storm is excited to announce that the new NVIDIA GeForce TITAN X will be featured in our most advanced, award winning PCs. Unsurpassed power & performance is our passion at Digital Storm and the GTX TITAN X from NVIDIA is the epitome of performance. The new card is now available in various configurations inside the AVENTUM, BOLT, and VELOX product lines.
"The GTX TITAN X is the most advanced piece of hardware we've seen here at Digital Storm and we are all very excited to see what people can do with these cards in our machines," said Harjit Chana, Chief Brand Officer. "This card has the potential to be a game-changer and it deserves a machine that can keep up with it."
NVIDIA moves to push graphics & visuals past the limits of "Ultra" and upcoming virtual reality applications demand a solution that is as powerful as it is fast. NVIDIA has answered this challenge with a GPU that is the GTX TITAN X. With support for 2, 3, and 4-way SLI, 12GB GDDR5 memory, and outrageous 8 billion transistor count, the GTX TITAN X is a leap above the performance of the GTX TITAN BLACK in a single-GPU package. Built on 2nd generation Maxwell architecture, the GTX TITAN X features technology such as HDMI 2.0, Dynamic Super Resolution that renders images at 4k resolution on any HD screen, NVIDIA VXGI for dynamic & realistic lighting, and VR Direct for decreased latency and increased VR & GPU performance.
Every gamer, enthusiast, artist, or professional knows that it's what inside that counts and with the launch of NVIDIA's GTX TITAN X, what's inside Digital Storm's AVENTUM, BOLT, and VELOX systems promises to take gaming, performance, and virtual reality to the next level. Combined with our custom HydroLux cooling system, the TITAN X in a Digital Storm system is sure to meet whatever challenge its user can throw at it.
Customize your cutting-edge TITAN X system now: http://www.digitalstormonline.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit