Digital Storm is excited to announce that the new NVIDIA GeForce TITAN X will be featured in our most advanced, award winning PCs. Unsurpassed power & performance is our passion at Digital Storm and the GTX TITAN X from NVIDIA is the epitome of performance. The new card is now available in various configurations inside the AVENTUM, BOLT, and VELOX product lines.
"The GTX TITAN X is the most advanced piece of hardware we've seen here at Digital Storm and we are all very excited to see what people can do with these cards in our machines," said Harjit Chana, Chief Brand Officer. "This card has the potential to be a game-changer and it deserves a machine that can keep up with it."
NVIDIA moves to push graphics & visuals past the limits of "Ultra" and upcoming virtual reality applications demand a solution that is as powerful as it is fast. NVIDIA has answered this challenge with a GPU that is the GTX TITAN X. With support for 2, 3, and 4-way SLI, 12GB GDDR5 memory, and outrageous 8 billion transistor count, the GTX TITAN X is a leap above the performance of the GTX TITAN BLACK in a single-GPU package. Built on 2nd generation Maxwell architecture, the GTX TITAN X features technology such as HDMI 2.0, Dynamic Super Resolution that renders images at 4k resolution on any HD screen, NVIDIA VXGI for dynamic & realistic lighting, and VR Direct for decreased latency and increased VR & GPU performance.
Every gamer, enthusiast, artist, or professional knows that it's what inside that counts and with the launch of NVIDIA's GTX TITAN X, what's inside Digital Storm's AVENTUM, BOLT, and VELOX systems promises to take gaming, performance, and virtual reality to the next level. Combined with our custom HydroLux cooling system, the TITAN X in a Digital Storm system is sure to meet whatever challenge its user can throw at it.
Customize your cutting-edge TITAN X system now: http://www.digitalstormonline.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz