Today LaCie, the premium brand of Seagate Technology plc, announced the addition of USB-C technology to its Porsche Design Mobile Drive. This product combines the ease of use of USB-C with the proven speed, style and durability of the LaCie Porsche Design line, making it the perfect match for the latest MacBook.
The LaCie Mobile Drive features a USB-C port - the user-friendly connector of the future. This new technology makes the LaCie Mobile Drive incredibly easy to connect, since both ends of the cable are identical and the connector is reversible. As a result, there is no need to worry about which end goes to which device or about plugging it in upside down.
The LaCie Mobile Drive blends form and function, resulting in a product that looks and works great. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers up to 100 MB/s, which lets users quickly back up or exchange photos and videos with friends. The LaCie Mobile Drive also features an enclosure made from 3 mm-thick solid aluminum. This gives users the confidence to slip the product into their laptop bag and hit the road.
The LaCie Mobile Drive was designed especially for Mac users. It features the same stylish, sophisticated aluminum finish as the latest MacBook. Plus, it is Time Machine compatible, so Mac users can use the LaCie Mobile Drive to seamlessly back up files using built-in software. Thanks to the included adapter cable, it is even compatible with standard USB 3.0 (Type-A) or USB 2.0 ports.
Since 2003, LaCie and Porsche Design have worked closely to create products that are technically inspired to deliver flawless functionality in its purest form. Each company complements the other, with technical influence from LaCie and an exclusive design and luxury brand presented by Porsche Design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz