Today LaCie, the premium brand of Seagate Technology plc, announced the addition of USB-C technology to its Porsche Design Mobile Drive. This product combines the ease of use of USB-C with the proven speed, style and durability of the LaCie Porsche Design line, making it the perfect match for the latest MacBook.
The LaCie Mobile Drive features a USB-C port - the user-friendly connector of the future. This new technology makes the LaCie Mobile Drive incredibly easy to connect, since both ends of the cable are identical and the connector is reversible. As a result, there is no need to worry about which end goes to which device or about plugging it in upside down.
The LaCie Mobile Drive blends form and function, resulting in a product that looks and works great. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers up to 100 MB/s, which lets users quickly back up or exchange photos and videos with friends. The LaCie Mobile Drive also features an enclosure made from 3 mm-thick solid aluminum. This gives users the confidence to slip the product into their laptop bag and hit the road.
The LaCie Mobile Drive was designed especially for Mac users. It features the same stylish, sophisticated aluminum finish as the latest MacBook. Plus, it is Time Machine compatible, so Mac users can use the LaCie Mobile Drive to seamlessly back up files using built-in software. Thanks to the included adapter cable, it is even compatible with standard USB 3.0 (Type-A) or USB 2.0 ports.
Since 2003, LaCie and Porsche Design have worked closely to create products that are technically inspired to deliver flawless functionality in its purest form. Each company complements the other, with technical influence from LaCie and an exclusive design and luxury brand presented by Porsche Design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit