Today LaCie, the premium brand of Seagate Technology plc, announced the addition of USB-C technology to its Porsche Design Mobile Drive. This product combines the ease of use of USB-C with the proven speed, style and durability of the LaCie Porsche Design line, making it the perfect match for the latest MacBook.
The LaCie Mobile Drive features a USB-C port - the user-friendly connector of the future. This new technology makes the LaCie Mobile Drive incredibly easy to connect, since both ends of the cable are identical and the connector is reversible. As a result, there is no need to worry about which end goes to which device or about plugging it in upside down.
The LaCie Mobile Drive blends form and function, resulting in a product that looks and works great. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers up to 100 MB/s, which lets users quickly back up or exchange photos and videos with friends. The LaCie Mobile Drive also features an enclosure made from 3 mm-thick solid aluminum. This gives users the confidence to slip the product into their laptop bag and hit the road.
The LaCie Mobile Drive was designed especially for Mac users. It features the same stylish, sophisticated aluminum finish as the latest MacBook. Plus, it is Time Machine compatible, so Mac users can use the LaCie Mobile Drive to seamlessly back up files using built-in software. Thanks to the included adapter cable, it is even compatible with standard USB 3.0 (Type-A) or USB 2.0 ports.
Since 2003, LaCie and Porsche Design have worked closely to create products that are technically inspired to deliver flawless functionality in its purest form. Each company complements the other, with technical influence from LaCie and an exclusive design and luxury brand presented by Porsche Design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market