Logitech, a leading innovator of gaming peripherals, today introduced its newest Logitech G mouse, the Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse. Designed based on feedback from the gaming enthusiast and eSports community, the Logitech G303 features the Logitech G exclusive Delta Zero optical sensor technology for precision targeting, and metal spring button tensioning system in a lightweight, compact form.
"The community sent us a clear message that they wanted the lightweight, symmetrical design of our G302 combined with the amazing sensor in our G502," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of the Logitech gaming business. "We took this feedback and built a mouse that was tuned and tested by pros to help ensure improved accuracy, comfort and performance. Thanks to you and this feedback, we've built an amazing product."
The Logitech G303 features one of the most advanced optical sensors available in gaming mice today and reflects Logitech's ongoing commitment to leveraging science to design products that help gamers win. The Logitech G303 also incorporates RGB customizable lighting color and brightness to match your style, system or environment.
"The G303 Daedalus Apex gives us a definite advantage," said Sean "sg@res" Gares of Cloud9, CS:GO. "This mouse offers a comfortable feel with a lightweight, ambidextrous grip."
Advanced Optical Sensor
This performance-oriented mouse features Logitech's best optical sensor for maximum tracking accuracy. Our exclusive Delta Zero optical sensor technology minimizes speed-related accuracy variance, commonly known as "mouse acceleration," for improved accuracy and precision targeting. Combining a huge DPI range of 200 all the way up to 12,000 with zero smoothing, this mouse delivers unparalleled tracking performance and responsiveness, and tracks movement at 300 inches per second. The optical sensor can also be tuned to achieve optimum lift-off distance and maximum tracking speeds on any gaming surface, so you can always get the best possible tracking response.
The Logitech G303 delivers the utmost accuracy, responsiveness and performance in a lightweight, compact and durable design. The Logitech G exclusive metal spring tensioning system reduces pre-travel, resulting in improved button responsiveness and feel. The left and right click buttons have also been tested for 20 million clicks - which is the equivalent of a top professional gamer practicing 10 hours per day for two years - so you can confidently game for hours on end.
RGB Customizable Lighting
For maximum visual appeal, full-color RGB lighting on the Logitech G303 projects light onto your mouse pad and can be customized from a palette of up to 16.8 million colors. You can bring your mouse to life with "breathing" light patterns, or set your lighting to sleep when you aren't using your system.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in March 2015, for a suggested retail price of $69.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series