G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, proudly announces the 2nd annual "OC World Cup 2015" overclocking competition. This year, as a contribution to the overclocking community and to dedicated extreme overclockers worldwide, G.SKILL is raising the total cash prize to a staggering $16,200 USD. Following the tradition of the event, the Champion of the OC World Cup 2015 will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD.
The OC World Cup 2015 is split into three rounds: Online Qualifier, Live Qualifier, and Grand Final. Live Qualifier and Grand Final will be held live at the G.SKILL booth during Computex 2015.
Online Qualifiers, the first round of the competition, will be held on HWBOT (http://hwbot.org) from 9th March to 13th April 2015, featuring 3 benchmarks: SuperPI 32M, MaxxMem Read Bandwidth, and 3DMark Fire Strike Physics on specified hardware. These selected benchmarks and specified hardware are chosen to challenge the memory tuning skills of contest participants. The top 6 Online Qualifier contestants will be eligible to enter the OC World Cup 2015 Live Qualifiers at Computex 2015 for a chance to claim part of the $16,200 USD cash prize pool. In the Grand Final, the top 2 Live Qualifier contestants will battle head to head for the ultimate cash prize of $10,000 USD!
For more competition details, please visit the event page at HWBOT.
- Champion: $10,000 USD
- 2nd: $2,500 USD + F4-3300C16Q-16GRKD
- 3rd: $1,500 USD + F4-3200C16Q-16GRKD
- 4th: $1,200 USD
- 5th: $1,000 USD
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023