G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, proudly announces the 2nd annual "OC World Cup 2015" overclocking competition. This year, as a contribution to the overclocking community and to dedicated extreme overclockers worldwide, G.SKILL is raising the total cash prize to a staggering $16,200 USD. Following the tradition of the event, the Champion of the OC World Cup 2015 will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD.
The OC World Cup 2015 is split into three rounds: Online Qualifier, Live Qualifier, and Grand Final. Live Qualifier and Grand Final will be held live at the G.SKILL booth during Computex 2015.
Online Qualifiers, the first round of the competition, will be held on HWBOT (http://hwbot.org) from 9th March to 13th April 2015, featuring 3 benchmarks: SuperPI 32M, MaxxMem Read Bandwidth, and 3DMark Fire Strike Physics on specified hardware. These selected benchmarks and specified hardware are chosen to challenge the memory tuning skills of contest participants. The top 6 Online Qualifier contestants will be eligible to enter the OC World Cup 2015 Live Qualifiers at Computex 2015 for a chance to claim part of the $16,200 USD cash prize pool. In the Grand Final, the top 2 Live Qualifier contestants will battle head to head for the ultimate cash prize of $10,000 USD!
For more competition details, please visit the event page at HWBOT.
- Champion: $10,000 USD
- 2nd: $2,500 USD + F4-3300C16Q-16GRKD
- 3rd: $1,500 USD + F4-3200C16Q-16GRKD
- 4th: $1,200 USD
- 5th: $1,000 USD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit