G.SKILL International Enterprises Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, proudly announces the 2nd annual "OC World Cup 2015" overclocking competition. This year, as a contribution to the overclocking community and to dedicated extreme overclockers worldwide, G.SKILL is raising the total cash prize to a staggering $16,200 USD. Following the tradition of the event, the Champion of the OC World Cup 2015 will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD.
The OC World Cup 2015 is split into three rounds: Online Qualifier, Live Qualifier, and Grand Final. Live Qualifier and Grand Final will be held live at the G.SKILL booth during Computex 2015.
Online Qualifiers, the first round of the competition, will be held on HWBOT (http://hwbot.org) from 9th March to 13th April 2015, featuring 3 benchmarks: SuperPI 32M, MaxxMem Read Bandwidth, and 3DMark Fire Strike Physics on specified hardware. These selected benchmarks and specified hardware are chosen to challenge the memory tuning skills of contest participants. The top 6 Online Qualifier contestants will be eligible to enter the OC World Cup 2015 Live Qualifiers at Computex 2015 for a chance to claim part of the $16,200 USD cash prize pool. In the Grand Final, the top 2 Live Qualifier contestants will battle head to head for the ultimate cash prize of $10,000 USD!
For more competition details, please visit the event page at HWBOT.
- Champion: $10,000 USD
- 2nd: $2,500 USD + F4-3300C16Q-16GRKD
- 3rd: $1,500 USD + F4-3200C16Q-16GRKD
- 4th: $1,200 USD
- 5th: $1,000 USD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard