MSI unveiled an arsenal of new GAMING products, including new USB 3.1 equipped motherboards, 3K & 4K Gaming All-in-One PCs, GT80 Titan & GS30 notebooks, and new Gaming VGA SLI bridge. Delivering blazing fast USB performance, up to 2 times faster than USB 3.0, MSI launches new Z97 and X99 GAMING models featuring USB 3.1. The additionexs to the GAMING family are the Z97A GAMING 9 ACK, Z97A GAMING 7, X99A GAMING 9 ACK and the X99A GAMING 7 motherboards, all featuring Type-A USB 3.1. All of these new motherboards offer two USB 3.1 ports, fully backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices. Besides USB 3.1, all Z97A motherboards also support the upcoming Intel 5th Generation Processors.
The new MSI Z97A GAMING 6 motherboard is world's first motherboard featuring onboard USB 3.1 and Type-C connectivity. Get all the performance benefits from USB 3.1 combined with the convenience of the USB Type-C connector. This reversible connector allows for effortless connecting of USB devices, which eliminates the struggle of making sure the USB connector is facing the right way.
MSI proudly unveils a brand new premium SLI bridge. This SLI bridge supports a 2-way spaced SLI setup with 1 slot spacing between two MSI Twin Frozr V cards. It features a charismatic LED backlit GAMING shield which can be controlled by the MSI Gaming App and is forged out of high quality materials. Complementing the looks of MSI GAMING video cards, this SLI bridge is the ideal link for a true MSI GAMING SLI setup.
MSI's GTX 980, GTX 970 and GTX 960 GAMING video cards continue to receive high praise from gamers for their excellent value, performance and cooling design. To celebrate the milestone of selling over 100 million NVIDIA based video cards, MSI launched limited editions of the GTX 970 GAMING and GTX 960 GAMING video cards, featuring the unsurpassed MSI TWIN FROZR V cooler in iconic NVIDIA green and and a sporty back plate. The recently launched MSI GTX 960 2GD5T OC exhibits class and style with a sleek black & white scheme, matching perfectly with the Z97S SLI Krait and new X99S SLI Krait Edition motherboards, for a truly polished build.
MSI is taking innovation in display technology seriously by bringing brand new 3K and 4K Gaming All-in-One PCs to the market. The AG270 2QC 3K features a 27" WQHD IPS panel with a 2560 x 1440 (3K) resolution which provides a better viewing angle than regular TN panels. This wide-view panel takes image clarity to a new level and compared to full HD LCD displays, the images are amazingly more sharp and vivid. The AG270 comes with an Intel Core i7 CPU, a powerful GTX 970M video card and speakers developed by Yamaha, to enjoy PC gaming to the fullest.
The MSI Gaming 24GE is MSI's latest sprung in its gaming All-in-One PC line-up, set for public release during spring 2015. Praised with this year's CES Innovation Award, MSI proudly shows off its 4K display with 178Ë� wide viewing angle. Accompanied by the latest GTX900-series mobile graphics and an Intel Core i7-4720HQ CPU and flanked by an all new Nahimic Audio Enhancer to boost a audio output, the MSI Gaming 24GE All-in-One PC is ready for battle.
During PAX East, held from March 6th to 8th 2015 in Boston U.S., at Booth #4188 in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, visitors can enjoy the best in gaming solutions and experience the rush of being a professional eSports player in MSI's stage. The new MSI GAMING products are showcased during the entire event, including the GT80 Titan SLI, the world's first gaming laptop with integrated mechanical keyboard and the GS30 Shadow laptop with a gaming docking station to hold a high performance dedicated video card.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes