HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX FURY DDR4 memory. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops featuring the Intel X99 chipset and Haswell-E processors. HyperX FURY DDR4 is available in 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies, and in various kits configurations from 8GB to 64GB.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient high-performance upgrade for Intel 6- and 8-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 with low 1.2V settings. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
In addition to the new FURY DDR4 memory line, HyperX is expanding its high-end Predator DDR4 family with 32GB and 64GB kits for performance seekers and enthusiasts who need the absolute fastest memory in the world. HyperX Predator DDR4 is available in frequencies up to 3000MHz and in various kit configurations.
"We are excited to expand our HyperX DDR4 offerings with FURY for the entry-level enthusiast who wants to maximize their gaming and user experience with simple plug-and-play memory," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "FURY DDR4 is ideal for someone looking for premium components with faster speeds, high performance with maximum reliability and great aesthetics, all for a minimal investment."
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology, encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, gamescom and PAX.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install: plug-and-play1 functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds and higher capacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to 85 degreeC
- Storage Temperature: -55 degree C to 100 degree C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
- Compatible: with Intel X99 chipset
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard