SYBER, a new division of CyberPowerPC, today announced a full line of Steam Machines during the Game Developers Conference (GDC) as part of Syber's open platform PC gaming systems. Steam Machines provide the best living room access to the greatest games and user-generated content available. Steam Machines offer the In-Home Streaming capabilities of the Steam Link, plus the ability to locally install and play your choice of over 1000 native SteamOS titles.
"For gamers who want to break out of the bedroom and into the comfort of the living room, the Syber Steam Machines offers the best performance at an affordable price," said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberPowerPC. "We created the Syber Steam Machines to give gamers more power and more customization than the standard video game consoles like Sony PlayStation, Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox," said Eddie Vong, VP of Product, CyberPowerPC.
"Based on the feedback from gamers and stakeholders, we created a full range of Syber Steam Machine models to satisfy customer's needs for price and performance," said Tony Crisp, Co-Founder of Syber.
Syber has six Steam Machine models scheduled for the Steam Machine launch later this fall and will be announcing at GDC, three new systems; a preview of Steam Machine-Mini, a prototype of Steam Machine-Mercury, and a concept of Steam Machine-Switch. The expected starting price point at launch is $449 - with the Syber Steam Machine-E, powered by a quad-core AMD processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics.
The Syber Steam Machine-P provides a step up with an Intel G3258 3.2GHz processor and AMD Radeon R9 270X graphic s at $549. The model introduced is the Steam Machine-K powered by an Intel Core i5-4690K and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 with a price tag of $999.
In addition to the six models, the Syber Steam Machines can be fully customized with the latest from Intel, NVIDIA, AMD, Radeon and even a new color - Syber fire-orange. This new limited edition color is exclusively available on the Syber Steam Machine-X model through CyberpowerPC with a starting price point of $1399.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit