The DIGIFANLESS 550W is the first digital and fanless power supply from ENERMAX. Based on a performance-capable passive cooling system, DIGIFANLESS allows for a completely silent PC operation (0db(A)). Latest ENERMAX technology and durable, high-quality components allow for a rock-stable and energy-efficient operation with 93% peak efficiency (80 PLUS Platinum certified). The fanless PSU is equipped with a digital interface to read out and control the most essential power values via the brand-new ZDPMS software from ENERMAX (for example voltage, current, efficiency or temperature). Last, but not least, the new flagship power supply provides a flexible full-modular cable management with precious, individually sleeved wires.
ENERMAX introduces the brand new ZDPMS (Zero Delay Power Monitor System) for most comfortable and precise PSU monitoring and control. The easy and instinct user interface (UI) informs about the system power consumption, efficiency, temperature, output voltage and ampere. For systems which have special 12V loading requirements, such as overclocking or test platforms, DIGIFANLESS allows users or system engineers/FAE to fine tune the 12V output voltage within +/- 3% regulation, and switch between 12V single or dual rail mode. In case of critical temperatures, voltages or currents, the ZDPMS software displays warning messages, so that the user can take precautionary measures to avoid a system shut down. The OVP and OCP warning point can be set individually. Finally, ZDPMS comes with an energy consumption calculator. Just input your regional average electricity fare and CO2 footprint profile, and the software will estimate the system electricity cost and CO2 emission factor.
Leading ENERMAX Technology for a Stable 0db(A) Operation
Since 1990, ENERMAX has always been a pioneer in PSU industry. ENERMAX power supplies are synonyms of quality & innovative technology. The DIGIFANLESS sets a new milestone as it is the world's first digital fanless power supply. It is 80 PLUS Platinum certified with 93% peak efficiency, and complies with the Intel recommended 2013 ErP Lot 6 standard which will limit the standby power consumption to max. 0.5W. In addition, the internal patented copper bridge array reduces the electrical resistance which significantly improves the voltage regulation and maximizes the efficiency. ENERMAX applies 105Â°C Japanese electrolytic capacitors, high-grade MOSFETs, and high-density array of aluminum heat sinks for utmost passive cooling performance and a continuous full power output at 40Â°C ambient temperature. The DC-to-DC circuit with Zero-Load Design ensures the full compatibility with the latest C6/C7 power saving modes of Intel and AMD CPUs, and provides a most stable performance even at extreme dynamic loads. The DIGIFANLESS is a masterpiece of ENERMAX engineering providing a silent, energy-efficient and durable power supply in any situation.
Full-Modular Design with Precious Cable Sleeving
DIGIFANLESS comes with a full-modular and flexible cable management which simplifies the system installation. Following numerous requests from ENERMAX customers, modders and aesthetes, each wire is sleeved individually which creates an outstanding and precious appearance.
The ENERMAX DIGIFANLESS 550W power supply with passive cooling system and digital monitoring interface is designed for highest demands in terms of silence, quality, performance and usability. The new masterpiece from ENERMAX will be available in March 2015.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit