Phanteks introduce their first Mini-ITX, a budget oriented chassis that uses metal exterior, to their EVOLV lineup in the Enthoo Series. The case has many useful features, such as a unique bracket solution for a radiator on top and a multi-functional mid plate bracket for a reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
The Enthoo EVOLV ITX retains the minimalist design from the original EVOLV and features a metal exterior. The case measures at 9.1 x 14.8 x 15.6 inches and is equipped with 1x PH-F200SP fan, front I/O port, 1x SSD Bracket, and 2x 3.5" removable HDD bracket.
The EVOLV ITX is capable of high-end video card up to 13 inches in length and supports serious water-cooling. The EVOLV offers a unique bracket solution for the radiator to be mounted on top without any conflicts between the radiator and memory. Extra storage is possible with the included Drop-N-Lock SSD bracket and a Multifunctional mid plate Bracket which allows for mounting reservoir, pump, and SSD/HDD.
There are many upgrade options for the EVOLV ITX. Accessories like, the 3.5" HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_01), SSD Brackets (PH-SDBKT_01/PH-SDBKT_02), Pump Bracket (PH-PUMBKT_01), and the PWM hub (PH-PWHUB_01) are all compatible with the EVOLV ITX.
Available from March 2015, the Enthoo EVOLV ITX is priced at US $79.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz