SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today introduced the company's first high endurance microSDXC memory card built to withstand up to 10,000 hours of Full HD Video recording.
Leveraging its deep expertise in NAND flash and systems technology capabilities, SanDisk developed a proprietary technology and process to enable high-intensity recording. Through rigorous testing, the new technology has proven itself to enable the company to reach a new milestone -- a 64GB microSDXC card that allows consumers to write and rewrite up to 10,000 hours of Full HD video recording.
The new SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSDXC/microSDHC cards are designed specifically for dash cameras and home video monitoring systems, ensuring drivers and homeowners have reliable video evidence at their fingertips. The high endurance card is also available in 32GB capacity, which can withstand up to 5,000 hours of Full HD recording.
With the new SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSDHC/microSDXC cards, security-minded consumers no longer have to worry about their card sustaining long-term, continuous recording scenarios.
"We are excited to enter this emerging market with a product that marks a significant milestone for the company and industry," said Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk, "We recognized that today's auto and home video monitoring systems require more demanding memory solutions, so we leveraged our expertise to deliver a technologically advanced microSD card that truly meets the needs of this growing market."
Engineered for performance and durability, the SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSDHC/microSDXC cards are notably designed to weather the elements. Whether out in the rain or snow, or sitting on the dash of a hot car, users can expect seamless performance. The cards have been tested and proven to be shock and waterproof, so they deliver in even the harshest environments.
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring cards also features Class 10 technology to provide the speeds required to perform in a variety of monitoring systems. The new offerings deliver the capacity, performance and exceptional reliability today's dash cams and in-home video monitoring systems demand to ensure users can capture and utilize the evidence they need.
Pricing and Availability
The SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring microSDHC/microSDXC cards feature a two-year warranty and are priced at an MSRP of $84.99 and $149.99 for the 32GB and 64GB capacities, respectively. Initially, the cards will only be available in the United States at SanDisk.com, and select retailers in Europe and South Korea.
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!