Toshiba Corporation has achieved an areal density of one terabit per square inch (1Tbit/ in2) within a 2.5-inch client hard disk drive (HDD). This newest disk drive innovation delivers 3TB capacity using a 750GB per platter in a 15mm 2.5-inch HDD and increases areal density over Toshiba's prior generation of client HDDs by 40 percent. Toshiba is dedicated to developing new technologies to increase storage performance and capacities in consumer electronics. Toshiba's high areal density HDDs will be available in new products shipping later this year.
For more information on Toshiba's line of industry-leading SSDs, HDDs and SSHDs, visit https://www.toshibastorage.com. To connect with Toshiba Storage, visit the corporate blog at http://storage.toshiba.com/corporateblog/ and follow @ToshibaStorage on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam