Tesoro Technology USA Inc., a manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, announces the Gungnir Black optical gaming mouse with customizable RGB illumination. The Gungnir Black is named for the spear Odin used in Norse mythology. It is said that the Gungnir is so well balanced that it can strike any target regardless of the skills or strength of the wielder. Much like the mythological Gungnir, the Gungnir Black with a 3500 DPI optical sensor ensures smooth and controlled movements when targeting opponents in the heat of battle.
The Tesoro Gungnir Black has full color programmable LED illumination and fully independent and programmable buttons. 64Kb of onboard memory allows users to set up to 35 macro keys and 1600 recordable actions. In the included software, gamers can adjust the DPI, polling rate up to 1000Hz, and the illumination color.
The Gungnir Black comes with Omron Switch technology, which allows for tactile feedback and durability. Smooth Teflon feet ensure maximum precision and movement during game play. The ergonomic design and rubberized coating on both sides give maximum comfort and grip. Added touches like the gaming grade engine chipset, gold-plated USB interface, and braided durable cable make the Gungnir Black optical gaming mouse set to raise the limit in your gaming arsenal.
New Tesoro User Interface (UI)
The Gungnir Black utilizes Tesoro's new UI which has been redesigned to be more user-friendly. Gamers can easily adjust the DPI, record macros, set profiles, and change the illumination color. This new UI will soon be rolled out to the entire current Tesoro product line.
MSRP and Availability
The Tesoro Gungnir Black will be available in North America in March for the suggested retail price of $29.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit