ZOTAC Expands Presence in Hong Kong
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited partner to increase product availability in Hong Kong
HONG KONG - Feb. 16, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its presence in Hong Kong with a new partnership with distributor Genteelord International Limited. Under the new partnership, Genteelord International will carry the entire ZOTAC product lineup, including ZOTAC GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition graphics cards and motherboards.
"We're pleased to expand our market presence in Hong Kong. With the partnership with Genteelord International Limited, we're able to deliver our award-winning ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards to more customers in Hong Kong," said Bruce Kong, Sales Director of APAC, ZOTAC International.
Genteelord International Limited is an experienced distributor that distributes computer hardware. ZOTAC products will be available immediately from Genteelord International Limited. Retailers and resellers can contact Genteelord International Limited for pricing information and product availability.
It's time to play with ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards in Hong Kong.
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited announce partnership
Genteelord International Limited will distribute ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards
Genteelord International Limited will carry entire lineup including GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition series
ZOTAC products are available immediately from Genteelord International Limited
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series