ZOTAC Expands Presence in Hong Kong
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited partner to increase product availability in Hong Kong
HONG KONG - Feb. 16, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its presence in Hong Kong with a new partnership with distributor Genteelord International Limited. Under the new partnership, Genteelord International will carry the entire ZOTAC product lineup, including ZOTAC GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition graphics cards and motherboards.
"We're pleased to expand our market presence in Hong Kong. With the partnership with Genteelord International Limited, we're able to deliver our award-winning ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards to more customers in Hong Kong," said Bruce Kong, Sales Director of APAC, ZOTAC International.
Genteelord International Limited is an experienced distributor that distributes computer hardware. ZOTAC products will be available immediately from Genteelord International Limited. Retailers and resellers can contact Genteelord International Limited for pricing information and product availability.
It's time to play with ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards in Hong Kong.
ZOTAC and Genteelord International Limited announce partnership
Genteelord International Limited will distribute ZOTAC graphics cards and motherboards
Genteelord International Limited will carry entire lineup including GeForce, AMP! Edition, ZONE Edition and Synergy Edition series
ZOTAC products are available immediately from Genteelord International Limited
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit https://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit