VisionTek Products LLC, (VisionTek), a leading manufacturer of award-winning, high-performance upgrades and accessories for PCs and Macs, today announced the new VisionTek Wallet Drive leather external drive enclosure. Designed for ultra-portable convenience, the Wallet Drive's leather cover with magnetic flap closure conceals a hot-swappable, screw-less drive tray with an integrated 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 connecting cable. Any SATA hard drive or solid state drive can simply be slid into the Wallet Drive to deliver data transfer speeds up to 600 MB/s with nearly any Windows or Mac OS X based computer with a USB 3.0/2.0 interface.
To start storing, sharing, and/or backing up documents, music, videos, photos, and other data with the Wallet Drive, just slide any 2.5" 7mm or 9mm SATA I/II/III hard drive or solid state drive, including VisionTek's Go Drive and Racer series of SSDs, into the hot-swappable drive tray. The snap tight, pressure fit tray securely holds the drive without the need for tools or screws.
Plug and Play Bus-Powered Convenience
Wallet Drive eliminates the driver install hassle and having to carry around a bulky AC adapter. After a drive is slid into the Wallet Drive's drive tray, the 4.0 ounce enclosure can be connected to a PC or Mac and bus-powered via the built-in 7" long USB 3.0/2.0 cable.
Turns Storage into a Techno Style Statement
With its high-quality natural grain leather finish and fan-less ventilation for noise-free cooling, the Wallet Drive transforms mundane data storage and back-up into a sleek and stylish high-performance accessory for today's mobile technology lifestyle.
Pricing & Availability
The $19.99 MSRP Wallet Drive is available immediately directly from VisionTek, select e-tailers such as Newegg, Tiger Direct, and Dell; and national distributors such as Ingram Micro and D&H.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit