The Acer XG270HU gaming monitor with AMD FreeSync technology and support for AMD Radeon R-Series GPU eliminates screen tearing and stuttering to offer users an ultra-smooth gaming experience. This 27-inch monitor also comes with WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution, a fast 144Hz refresh rate, and an edge-to-edge frameless design for enhanced gaming performance and seamless viewing.
With FreeSync technology, the XG270HU monitor's frames are synced with the video card's frames to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering. This technology minimizes lag and latency, thereby offering ultra-smooth action sequences that are essential for enjoying the latest games. The XG270HU's edge-to-edge frameless display maximizes the viewing area and affords a seamless viewing experience for multi-monitor setups. Its fast 1ms response time assures that actions or dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without smearing or ghosting effects.
The XG270HU is adorned with Acer's characteristic gaming visual identity with a bold orange strip along the bottom horizontal frame and outlines the base stand. For easy connectivity, the monitor includes HDMI 2.0, dual-link DVI, DisplayPort 1.2, and 2 x 2W speakers.
To reduce eye strain and potential eye damage from prolonged viewing, the XG270HU is built with Acer EyeProtect technologies. This includes flicker-less technology that eliminates screen flicker through a stable supply of power; ComfyView which reduces reflection from ambient light sources on the non-glare panel, low-dimming technology that adjusts screen brightness when working in non-optimal lighting conditions, and a blue light filter to reduce blue light exposure.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard