Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its DuraDrive ZT4 solid state drive for commercial and industrial storage solutions.
The DuraDrive ZT4 is the successor to the highly popular DuraDrive ZT3 that utilizes a 40-pin Zero Insertion Force connector with an IDE interface. The ZT4 is commonly used in aerospace, enterprise computing, and medical systems to provide reliable and high application performance. The smaller form factor allows the ZT4 to fit into smaller enclosures ensuring that precious device real estate is available for expansion and cooling.
DuraDrives are Super Talent's state-of-the art solid state storage solution where applications require high performance storage while being subjected to a variety of environments. DuraDrive products are available in a variety of configurations with multiple features to choose from based on a project's needs.
Additional information on Super Talent's DuraDrive ZT4 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit