PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY"), world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products, has officially released the HP x710w USB 3.0 Flash Drive. The HP x710w is subtle and sophisticated in design, yet practical and stylish. The clip-on design can be conveniently attached to brochures, documents and files, while storing up to 64GB of digital files including documents, images, music, movies and more. Adorn it as a fashion accessory and clip it on your tie, wallet, shirt pockets or scarves. Add style and functionality to your lifestyle with the HP x710w.
Crafted in a sleek metallic housing, the drive is designed with a high-quality steel finish that gives it a smooth reflective surface. The convenient cap-less design steers away from conventional pen drive designs and eliminates unnecessary worries about a misplaced cap. Light and easy to carry around, the HP x710w weighs 6.2g and measures at a petite size at H 4.5mm x W 12.1mm x L 40mm. Carry large data files, such as movies, in this slim and portable USB Flash Drive whenever you're on the move. Store your work projects, work presentations or important files with this classy and professional-looking HP x710w.
The HP x710w features USB 3.0 specifications for fast transfer of files between your computer and the drive. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and is complaint with all notebook and computer models. This USB Flash Drive performs at up to 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write (64GB). The HP x710w is available in capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB and is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS: 10.3 and above; and comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series