PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY"), world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products, has officially released the HP x710w USB 3.0 Flash Drive. The HP x710w is subtle and sophisticated in design, yet practical and stylish. The clip-on design can be conveniently attached to brochures, documents and files, while storing up to 64GB of digital files including documents, images, music, movies and more. Adorn it as a fashion accessory and clip it on your tie, wallet, shirt pockets or scarves. Add style and functionality to your lifestyle with the HP x710w.
Crafted in a sleek metallic housing, the drive is designed with a high-quality steel finish that gives it a smooth reflective surface. The convenient cap-less design steers away from conventional pen drive designs and eliminates unnecessary worries about a misplaced cap. Light and easy to carry around, the HP x710w weighs 6.2g and measures at a petite size at H 4.5mm x W 12.1mm x L 40mm. Carry large data files, such as movies, in this slim and portable USB Flash Drive whenever you're on the move. Store your work projects, work presentations or important files with this classy and professional-looking HP x710w.
The HP x710w features USB 3.0 specifications for fast transfer of files between your computer and the drive. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and is complaint with all notebook and computer models. This USB Flash Drive performs at up to 90MB/s read and 30MB/s write (64GB). The HP x710w is available in capacities ranging from 8GB to 64GB and is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS: 10.3 and above; and comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit