ATP, the leading industrial Flash storage and DRAM memory solution provider, will be showing its industrial-grade M.2 and the latest SATA III interface products (SlimSATA, mSATA, and CFast) and ATP Testing Capabilities at the upcoming Embedded World 2015 at the Messe Nuremberg International Center Germany from 24th to 26th of February. ATP will be located at Hall 1, Booth #651.
ATP's brand-new industrial-grade SATAIII M.2 type 2242 and 2260, targets industrial embedded applications, which demand Solid State Storage with high performance and proven reliability in thin/limited spaces and extreme temperature conditions. In addition to the built-in features, such as BCH ECC checking, S.M.A.R.T monitor, TRIM and Advanced Wear-Leveling, ATP M.2 has its Power Cycling Protection (PowerProtector) and Data Integrity Protection (AutoRefresh) to ensure it outperforms other similar solutions in the market.
ATP suites of Testing Capabilities on both IC and module level is the backbone of its outstanding reliability and endurance. ATP full range tests include NAND flash IC level and storage device level tests, application/industry standard specific validation tests, joint/supplemental validation for compatibility/function test, and mass product level test with ATP developed testing equipment and testing script with lot tracking/recording.
Moreover, ATP will hold a presentation on both its testing capabilities and "aMLC (advancedMLC) Technology for NAND Flash Storage" on the 24th of February, Tuesday, from 17:00 to 17:30 at Messe Nuremberg International Center Conference Session 07. Visit ATP booth at # 651, Hall 1 and participate in our speech to learn more about the products and their benefits at the Embedded World Conference 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam