ATP, the leading industrial Flash storage and DRAM memory solution provider, will be showing its industrial-grade M.2 and the latest SATA III interface products (SlimSATA, mSATA, and CFast) and ATP Testing Capabilities at the upcoming Embedded World 2015 at the Messe Nuremberg International Center Germany from 24th to 26th of February. ATP will be located at Hall 1, Booth #651.
ATP's brand-new industrial-grade SATAIII M.2 type 2242 and 2260, targets industrial embedded applications, which demand Solid State Storage with high performance and proven reliability in thin/limited spaces and extreme temperature conditions. In addition to the built-in features, such as BCH ECC checking, S.M.A.R.T monitor, TRIM and Advanced Wear-Leveling, ATP M.2 has its Power Cycling Protection (PowerProtector) and Data Integrity Protection (AutoRefresh) to ensure it outperforms other similar solutions in the market.
ATP suites of Testing Capabilities on both IC and module level is the backbone of its outstanding reliability and endurance. ATP full range tests include NAND flash IC level and storage device level tests, application/industry standard specific validation tests, joint/supplemental validation for compatibility/function test, and mass product level test with ATP developed testing equipment and testing script with lot tracking/recording.
Moreover, ATP will hold a presentation on both its testing capabilities and "aMLC (advancedMLC) Technology for NAND Flash Storage" on the 24th of February, Tuesday, from 17:00 to 17:30 at Messe Nuremberg International Center Conference Session 07. Visit ATP booth at # 651, Hall 1 and participate in our speech to learn more about the products and their benefits at the Embedded World Conference 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series