SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage products, today announces that it will be attending the Embedded World 2015 during February 24th to 26th at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in Germany. At the exhibition, SP will be showcasing its complete and comprehensive lineup of embedded storage solutions and delivering at-site demonstration and professional consulting services at the booth－640, Hall 2. This year, SP will display its cost-effective as well as wide-ranging industrial-grade products from SSDs to memory modules that are perfectly designed for diverse customized industrial computing applications at Embedded World, which is one of the leading and largest embedded system technology exhibitions all over the world. Always taking clients' needs as its priority and keeping offering localized service, SP has dominated the memory storage solutions industry for over ten years with high brand awareness, strong revenue growth and incredibly large market share in areas such as Japan, Russia and Europe. With years of dedication in cultivating overseas markets and making technology improvement, SP has now devoted to expand its territory in industrial solutions market and promises flexible and in-time customized services with its well-organized supply chain management and in-depth technical support.
Advanced industrial solutions for different application needs
SP/Silicon Power's advanced embedded flash technology offers a large portfolio of industrial-grade products ranging from standard SSDs to flash modules, including IDE/USB/SATA flash module, SATA flash drive, USB drive and CF/CFast/SD memory card. For upcoming cloud computing technologies, more and more industrial solutions are deployed in new applications, such as surveillance, transportation and health caring. To support such growing demands, SP has developed complete solutions to meet various specific industrial requirements with flexible dimensions, low power consumption, high performance and good environmental sustention. Furthermore, SP endeavors to offer top-grade products by applying strict quality control system by which all products are 100% tested and selected for the best quality and functionality. Engineered to accomplish effective and stable system integration, SP industrial products also feature the extended-temperature solutions from -40°C to 85°C, which guarantee durable and reliable performances even under harsh environmental conditions.
SP/ Silicon Power will be demonstrating its outstanding industrial solutions and welcomes all customers and media representatives to visit Booth 640, Hall 2 at Embedded World 2015.
Silicon Power at the Embedded World 2015, Germany
Date: February 24th (Tue.) - 26th (Thu.), 2015
Venue: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Address: Nurnberg Messe GmbH, Messezentrum 90471 Nurnberg, Germany
Booth No.: 640, Hall 2
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon