iBUYPOWER Launches Two New Dragon Based Systems - Gamer HAF 91B and Gamer Fire
Both systems Feature the AMD Phenom II, and ATI Radeon 4000 Series Graphics Card for under $1,500
El Monte, CA - February 12, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, known for its innovative and powerful gaming PCs, is excited to announce two new systems based on AMD's Dragon Platform both under $1,500. The Gamer HAF 91B and Gamer Fire are priced at just $999 and $1,439 respectively and both feature the new AMD Phenom II processors AMD 790GX Crossfire chipset, and ATI Radeon 4000 series graphics cards. The new Phenom II processors provide improved performance and power consumption characteristics over older AMD Quad-cores, with value unsurpassed in the consumer CPU market.
"We felt it was time offer the Dragon Platform technology to casual gamers looking to purchase a high-end system without the high-end price tag," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "With the Gamer HAF 91B and Fire we can offer powerful systems that deliver high definition graphics and smooth game play at a great value."
Housed in the highly accessible Gamer HAF enclosure, the iBUYPOWER Gamer HAF 91B ships with AMD Phenom II X4 920 Processor, 4GB DDR2-800 Memory, and an ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB Video. The iBUYPOWER Gamer HAF 91B was designed for the entry-level PC gamer looking for powerful, yet affordable gaming system.
For a more comprehensive gaming and media solution, iBUYPOWER offers the Gamer Fire system in the NZXT Guardian 921 Case. Customers who upgrade to the Gamer Fire can take advantage of the speedy AMD Phenom II X4 940 Processor, a CPU liquid cooling system, LG GGC-H20L BLU-RAY Reader Drive for HD playback and an 800W power supply for just $440 more. iBUYPOWER also included the dominating ATI Radeon HD 4870X2 2GB Video Card in the Gamer Fire to provide a significant boost in gaming performance.
The iBUYPOWER Gamer HAF 91B and Gamer Fire are available at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit