EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming and MOSFET MSI X99 MPower - two new water blocks for water cooling of the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module on MSI X99S Plus, - Gaming and MPower series motherboards.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 series water blocks are built to provide best possible VRM cooling and are highly recommended in overclocked systems as they provide uninterrupted workflow by ensuring total power delivery stability under highest overclocks.
Base of these water coolers is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). The MPower type comes with an EK engineered backplate, made from lasercut zinc-plated steel, which improves heat transfer by cooling the back side of the circuit board as well. EK-MOSFET MSI X99 seroes water block features a high flow design allowing the water block to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 MPower and EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming come in two different variants and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Made in Slovenia - Europe.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz