EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming and MOSFET MSI X99 MPower - two new water blocks for water cooling of the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module on MSI X99S Plus, - Gaming and MPower series motherboards.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 series water blocks are built to provide best possible VRM cooling and are highly recommended in overclocked systems as they provide uninterrupted workflow by ensuring total power delivery stability under highest overclocks.
Base of these water coolers is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). The MPower type comes with an EK engineered backplate, made from lasercut zinc-plated steel, which improves heat transfer by cooling the back side of the circuit board as well. EK-MOSFET MSI X99 seroes water block features a high flow design allowing the water block to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 MPower and EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming come in two different variants and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Made in Slovenia - Europe.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard