EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming and MOSFET MSI X99 MPower - two new water blocks for water cooling of the power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module on MSI X99S Plus, - Gaming and MPower series motherboards.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 series water blocks are built to provide best possible VRM cooling and are highly recommended in overclocked systems as they provide uninterrupted workflow by ensuring total power delivery stability under highest overclocks.
Base of these water coolers is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material or POM Acetal (depending on the variant). The MPower type comes with an EK engineered backplate, made from lasercut zinc-plated steel, which improves heat transfer by cooling the back side of the circuit board as well. EK-MOSFET MSI X99 seroes water block features a high flow design allowing the water block to be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
In order to simplify the search for suitable and compatible water block EK is adding newly released video cards and motherboard from various manufacturers to EK Cooling Configurator database and compatible video cards are being added to the list on daily basis.
EK-MOSFET MSI X99 MPower and EK-MOSFET MSI X99 Gaming come in two different variants and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Made in Slovenia - Europe.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit