Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, has unveiled the EasyTouch 635, the Full Size Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Also known as AKB-635UB, this sleek and sturdy mechanical keyboard with gamer-specific features bring much needed weight to any gamer's arsenal.
Built to last up to fifty million keystrokes, AKB-635UB mechanical key switches provide instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency. The N-Key Rollover function permits up to 6 keys to be pressed as the same time, making it a great advantage for gamers and fast typists. One of the new features is the shortcut to disable the Windows Key, preventing the application screen from being minimized when it is hit accidentally during gaming.
Weighing at a hefty 2.7 pounds, EasyTouch 635's minimalistic, sturdy design is built to last, while the solid, box-like structure and the reduction of non-essential space in the layout make it easy to fit within cramped areas. Under the keyboard, the USB cable can also be re-directed safely to the top, left, or right of the keyboard, preventing fraying or loosening of wires from constant bumps. Finally, AKB-635UB's built-in Hotkeys provide quick access to Media Player controls, such as Volume Control, Track Navigation, Stop, Play, Mute, and Pause.
At the MSRP of $99.99, EasyTouch 635 is available for purchase at major retailers and e-retailers.
- Key Layout: 104-Key US Layout
- Key Type: Mechanical Switch Technology
- Indicators: Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, & Winkey Lock
- Multimedia Hotkeys: 8 (Volume Up, Volume Down, Play/Pause, Stop, Previous Track, Next Track, Mute, Windows Key Lock)
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, & XP
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 5.3" x 1.5" (440 x 135 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- The EasyTouch 635 has Mechanical Key Switches, bringing instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency up to 50 million keystrokes.
- The EasyTouch 635's N-Key Rollover function allows up to 6 keys to be pressed at the same time, ensuring each key is hit with precision, making it great for gamers and fast typists.
- The EasyTouch 635 Windows Key Lock lets you temporary disable the Windows Key during gaming, making sure the screen doesn't get minimized in the middle of a game.
- The EasyTouch 635's adjustable USB Cable lets you reroute the cable to the front or the either side of the keyboard, saving desktop space while preventing it from fraying due to constant bumping or movement.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard