Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, has unveiled the EasyTouch 635, the Full Size Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Also known as AKB-635UB, this sleek and sturdy mechanical keyboard with gamer-specific features bring much needed weight to any gamer's arsenal.
Built to last up to fifty million keystrokes, AKB-635UB mechanical key switches provide instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency. The N-Key Rollover function permits up to 6 keys to be pressed as the same time, making it a great advantage for gamers and fast typists. One of the new features is the shortcut to disable the Windows Key, preventing the application screen from being minimized when it is hit accidentally during gaming.
Weighing at a hefty 2.7 pounds, EasyTouch 635's minimalistic, sturdy design is built to last, while the solid, box-like structure and the reduction of non-essential space in the layout make it easy to fit within cramped areas. Under the keyboard, the USB cable can also be re-directed safely to the top, left, or right of the keyboard, preventing fraying or loosening of wires from constant bumps. Finally, AKB-635UB's built-in Hotkeys provide quick access to Media Player controls, such as Volume Control, Track Navigation, Stop, Play, Mute, and Pause.
At the MSRP of $99.99, EasyTouch 635 is available for purchase at major retailers and e-retailers.
- Key Layout: 104-Key US Layout
- Key Type: Mechanical Switch Technology
- Indicators: Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, & Winkey Lock
- Multimedia Hotkeys: 8 (Volume Up, Volume Down, Play/Pause, Stop, Previous Track, Next Track, Mute, Windows Key Lock)
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, & XP
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 5.3" x 1.5" (440 x 135 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- The EasyTouch 635 has Mechanical Key Switches, bringing instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency up to 50 million keystrokes.
- The EasyTouch 635's N-Key Rollover function allows up to 6 keys to be pressed at the same time, ensuring each key is hit with precision, making it great for gamers and fast typists.
- The EasyTouch 635 Windows Key Lock lets you temporary disable the Windows Key during gaming, making sure the screen doesn't get minimized in the middle of a game.
- The EasyTouch 635's adjustable USB Cable lets you reroute the cable to the front or the either side of the keyboard, saving desktop space while preventing it from fraying due to constant bumping or movement.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top