Adesso Inc., a leading manufacturer of computer input peripherals, has unveiled the EasyTouch 635, the Full Size Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Also known as AKB-635UB, this sleek and sturdy mechanical keyboard with gamer-specific features bring much needed weight to any gamer's arsenal.
Built to last up to fifty million keystrokes, AKB-635UB mechanical key switches provide instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency. The N-Key Rollover function permits up to 6 keys to be pressed as the same time, making it a great advantage for gamers and fast typists. One of the new features is the shortcut to disable the Windows Key, preventing the application screen from being minimized when it is hit accidentally during gaming.
Weighing at a hefty 2.7 pounds, EasyTouch 635's minimalistic, sturdy design is built to last, while the solid, box-like structure and the reduction of non-essential space in the layout make it easy to fit within cramped areas. Under the keyboard, the USB cable can also be re-directed safely to the top, left, or right of the keyboard, preventing fraying or loosening of wires from constant bumps. Finally, AKB-635UB's built-in Hotkeys provide quick access to Media Player controls, such as Volume Control, Track Navigation, Stop, Play, Mute, and Pause.
At the MSRP of $99.99, EasyTouch 635 is available for purchase at major retailers and e-retailers.
- Key Layout: 104-Key US Layout
- Key Type: Mechanical Switch Technology
- Indicators: Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, & Winkey Lock
- Multimedia Hotkeys: 8 (Volume Up, Volume Down, Play/Pause, Stop, Previous Track, Next Track, Mute, Windows Key Lock)
- Operating System: Windows 8, 7, Vista, & XP
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 5.3" x 1.5" (440 x 135 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- The EasyTouch 635 has Mechanical Key Switches, bringing instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency up to 50 million keystrokes.
- The EasyTouch 635's N-Key Rollover function allows up to 6 keys to be pressed at the same time, ensuring each key is hit with precision, making it great for gamers and fast typists.
- The EasyTouch 635 Windows Key Lock lets you temporary disable the Windows Key during gaming, making sure the screen doesn't get minimized in the middle of a game.
- The EasyTouch 635's adjustable USB Cable lets you reroute the cable to the front or the either side of the keyboard, saving desktop space while preventing it from fraying due to constant bumping or movement.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games is making ANOTHER multiplayer game
- FSP intro new SFX DAGGER PRO 650W and 550W PSUs
- Mario Maker 2 turns the Switch into a 3DS
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine beta sign-ups available
- Gearbox announce Penn & Teller troll VR game F.U.U.U & U
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Kensington SD2000p Nano USB-C Dock Review
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Minecraft notes a transcultural success in China with over 1.36 billion mod downloads
- Gearbox Raises The Curtain on Penn and Teller VR: Frankly Unfair, Unkind, Unnecessary & Underhanded, Launching June 27
- Turn-based RPG Fort Triumph receives major update, final version to come in Q1 2020 to PC and consoles
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival lifts off from Luye Highlands on June 29
- Save the Multiverse Today With the Xbox One Release of Double Cross