Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator, and manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals today announced the Swift-RX Mousepad series, the new replacement of the successful Speed-RX Series.
The Swift-RX mousepad is designed for gamers who desire comfort and speed. Created with finely textured microscopic mesh it ensures excellent precision for any kind of mouse sensor. The underside is made of 100% natural rubber to make sure that the Swift-RX mousepads stay in place, even in the heat of battle. The Swift-RX series mousepads are equipped with special treated stitched edges which prevent the top surface of the mousepad from fraying. This way the Swift-RX mousepads are ready and durable for extended gaming use.
The Swift-RX mousepad series will be available in three sizes to suit everyone's needs: Small 250x210mm, Medium 320x270mm and Large 450x360mm. Next to that the thickness of the Swift-RX series is 3mm.
The Swift-RX Small, Medium and Large will be available from February 2015 for a MSRP of £6.99 / £9.99 and £14.99 GBP inc VAT ($10.99 / $15.15 and $22.73 US). Price and availability may vary based on region. Please consult your local Cooler Master Representative for more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Dauntless releases open beta
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit