ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and manufacturer of video cards and mini-PCs, today renders the virtual world with the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 and ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition. The quietly efficient next generation video card is based on NVIDIA's Maxwell architecture, and made more powerful and more efficient using ZOTAC technology.
"We have listened and made remarkable improvements on the reference card to tailor it to users who are looking for a quieter experience without compromising gaming performance. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 series does exactly this," says Tong Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International.
The Card for Enthusiasts
ZOTAC GTX 960 series is perfect for enthusiasts who are looking for a surreal gaming experience with groundbreaking features that will provide the edge. The Maxwell architecture delivers a smoother gaming experience and software features support greater graphical fidelity even on rich textures all while using less power. The card combined with a dual fan IceStorm technology (available on ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition), and coupled with the newest FREEZE tech, ZOTAC's newest fan feature, the powerful card is the epitome of the strong and silent personality.
Introducing FREEZE Tech
FREEZE is an inspired breakthrough that will enable powerful video cards to become silent and reduce the wear on the fan system. When the user is not in action, the fans idle so they can enjoy the silence of the fans.
FREEZE integrates performance, silence and efficiency by making full use of well-engineered aerodynamics and fully using all passive heat dissipating components. This enables silent yet unrestrained performance from the GPU while conserving energy. The fan will engage automatically when GPU temperature rises, and stays silent for the rest of the time.
Function with Style
ZOTAC gives as much attention to design as it does for engineering. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition boast a sleek gunmetal ExoArmor with a durable wraparound metal back plate and front metal frame with a dual 90mm IceStorm cooling solution. Together they stabilize heat dissipation, produce extraordinary cooling capabilities and minimize vibrations.
Firestorm Provides Precision Control
The card may be fine-tuned to suit user needs, and it can be done from the comfort of FIRESTORM, an in-house developed tweaking utility from ZOTAC. Unleash the card's potential with a few clicks, and push the performance even further. The utility software is constantly updated to give users the best easy to use experience.
The newest enthusiast card is the perfect upgrade for those who are looking for an intense visual experience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz