KINGMAX unveils the world highest capacity waterproof SD card with 16GB
Taipei, Taiwan, Feb 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, has announced the world highest capacity Waterproof SD card with 16GB. Based on KINGMAX patent PIP technology, the new SD card takes advantages in waterproof, dustproof and extreme weather performance. It plays as a guard to prevent the important information from accidents.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD card provides more protections for users' important data beyond the waterproof or shockproof functions from DSC. The new SD card adopts PIP technology inside, which has passed the waterproof test and receives IPX7 (Equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7) certificate from SGS. In addition, due to the unique packing technology, the new SD card also prevents the piracy.
Moreover, KINGMAX Waterproof SD card has built-in ECC (Error Correcting Code) to detect and correct transfer errors and supports CPRM (Contents Protection for Recordable Media) mechanism to ensure the licensed contents could be duplicated safely. KINGMAX offers users a perfect choice to store all the treasured memories.
KINGMAX Waterproof SD cards are certified CE, FCC and BSMI standards. The new SD card also complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Waterproof SD card is available with 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and carries the global lifetime warranty.
Specification of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- Capacity: 2GB /4GB/ 8GB /16GB
- Dimension: 32*24*2.1 mm (L*W*H)
- Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Complies with SD 2.0 standard
- High Speed Transfer rate
- Endurance: 5,000 times
- Data Retention: 10 years
- Weight: 2g
Features of KINGMAX Waterproof SD memory card:
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology inside, features Waterproof and Dustproof
- Operation temp: -25?C~85?C, Storage temp: -40?C~85?C
- According to IEC 60529, water-proof certificated (equivalent to JIS Waterproof grade 7 or IPX7)
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- $150 copy of NBA 2K18 costs half of Switch console price
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower