Cooler Master announces once again the biggest modding event of the year with the Case Mod World Series by inviting all modders to show-off their creativity and push the limits of PC case design. This year's panel of judges includes an impressive line-up of modders from around the world making it one of the most prestigious modding competition ever. And thanks to the support of Dremel, Intel, ASUS, OCZ and GeIL, we have over US$20,000 in cash and hardware prizes up for grabs. Contest begins January 7th, full details available here.
There will be two categories 'Tower Mod' and 'Scratch Build'. The judging will be limited to only the the judge panel, which includes: Richard 'Darthbeavis' Surroz, Peter 'L3P' Brands, Brian 'BOD MODS' Carter, Ronnie Hara, Mathieu 'Sassanou' Heredia, Richard Kiers, Antony Leather and the sponsors. A newly created award 'Rising Star' will be also determined by this panel to identify the future star to watch for in the modding scene. Also, a 'People's Choice' will be chosen based solely on public voting.
Last year's entries produced some of the world's top builds and gained massive fan followings from around the world. These designs also helped push the development and design of PC cases. A quick look at these entries:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit