Cooler Master announces once again the biggest modding event of the year with the Case Mod World Series by inviting all modders to show-off their creativity and push the limits of PC case design. This year's panel of judges includes an impressive line-up of modders from around the world making it one of the most prestigious modding competition ever. And thanks to the support of Dremel, Intel, ASUS, OCZ and GeIL, we have over US$20,000 in cash and hardware prizes up for grabs. Contest begins January 7th, full details available here.
There will be two categories 'Tower Mod' and 'Scratch Build'. The judging will be limited to only the the judge panel, which includes: Richard 'Darthbeavis' Surroz, Peter 'L3P' Brands, Brian 'BOD MODS' Carter, Ronnie Hara, Mathieu 'Sassanou' Heredia, Richard Kiers, Antony Leather and the sponsors. A newly created award 'Rising Star' will be also determined by this panel to identify the future star to watch for in the modding scene. Also, a 'People's Choice' will be chosen based solely on public voting.
Last year's entries produced some of the world's top builds and gained massive fan followings from around the world. These designs also helped push the development and design of PC cases. A quick look at these entries:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam