Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the additional feature of cloud backup to the DataTraveler Locker+ G3 (DTLPG3) USB 3.0 Flash drive for personal security. DTLPG3 offers hardware encryption, password protection and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds to keep one's personal data safe.
Consumers now have the option of automatically backing up a DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to their preferred cloud storage provider such as Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox or Box via included ClevX USBtoCLOUD software. Kingston and ClevX first worked together in 2012 on an encrypted USB drive with a built-in anti-malware scan engine for enterprise customers. With the DTLPG3, consumers can rest assured that if the DTLPG3 is lost or misplaced, photos, personal documents and other files are still safely stored and accessible in the cloud.
"We are excited to offer cloud backup to our existing fast and secure consumer level USB Flash drive," said Ken Campbell, Flash Business Manager, Kingston. "The DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy to use, durable and ensures consumers' personal documents are safe and also always available to them."
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Features and Specifications:
- Hardware encryption: the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection: user sets a password to prevent unauthorized access
- Easy to use: no application installation required
- Versatile: works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure: drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish: durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Optional Cloud Backup: access data stored on DataTraveler Locker+ G3 from your personal cloud storage (see below for Cloud Services Supported)
- Co-Logo Program available1: customize DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization's brand recognition. The Customization Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, color adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
- Supports: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac OS X
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with free technical support
- Capacities2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.0 speed: 8GB: 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB: 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- o 32GB-64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- o USB 2.0 speed: 8GB: 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB-64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Cloud Services Supported: Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox, Box
- Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use4
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today