Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the additional feature of cloud backup to the DataTraveler Locker+ G3 (DTLPG3) USB 3.0 Flash drive for personal security. DTLPG3 offers hardware encryption, password protection and fast USB 3.0 transfer speeds to keep one's personal data safe.
Consumers now have the option of automatically backing up a DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to their preferred cloud storage provider such as Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox or Box via included ClevX USBtoCLOUD software. Kingston and ClevX first worked together in 2012 on an encrypted USB drive with a built-in anti-malware scan engine for enterprise customers. With the DTLPG3, consumers can rest assured that if the DTLPG3 is lost or misplaced, photos, personal documents and other files are still safely stored and accessible in the cloud.
"We are excited to offer cloud backup to our existing fast and secure consumer level USB Flash drive," said Ken Campbell, Flash Business Manager, Kingston. "The DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy to use, durable and ensures consumers' personal documents are safe and also always available to them."
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities and is backed by a five-year warranty, free live technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3 Features and Specifications:
- Hardware encryption: the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection: user sets a password to prevent unauthorized access
- Easy to use: no application installation required
- Versatile: works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure: drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish: durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Optional Cloud Backup: access data stored on DataTraveler Locker+ G3 from your personal cloud storage (see below for Cloud Services Supported)
- Co-Logo Program available1: customize DataTraveler Locker+ G3 by adding your logo and/or digital files and instantly increase your organization's brand recognition. The Customization Program offers unique packaging, custom profiles, color adjustments, content loading and more, all with easy and convenient ordering.
- Supports: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac OS X
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty with free technical support
- Capacities2: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Speed: USB 3.0 speed: 8GB: 80MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB: 135MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- o 32GB-64GB: 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- o USB 2.0 speed: 8GB: 30MB/s read, 10MB/s write
- o 16GB-64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Cloud Services Supported: Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon S3, Dropbox, Box
- Dimensions: 60.56mm x 18.6 mm x 9.75 mm
- Minimum System Requirements:
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Two (2) free consecutive drive letters required for use4
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit